𝟐𝟕 | ❄️𝑼𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔❄️

Coming to a stop at the entrance of the cafeteria, you took a minute to regain your breath.

You had ran all the way from the stadium to the school's cafeteria - which was about a 15-20 minute walk - and knocked it down in five minutes, leaving you a little tired.

Lifting your head, you glanced around the cafeteria. Looking for a specific blondie. Though, you couldn't seem to spot her anywhere.

Though, much to your luck, she had spotted you.

Waving her hand high in the air, the blonde made it obvious where she was as she called out to you."Hey, Y/N! Over here."

Glancing around a little more, you perked up upon seeing the blonde waving to you from one of the crowded lines.

Taking in a small breath, you got out of your slightly-crouched position. Jogging over to the blonde, you slowed to a stop just a few steps away. Apologizing as you pushed through several people to get to the blonde.

"Hey."

"Hey," She smiled, raising a curious brow moments later. "where did you go exactly?"

Swallowing the small lump in your throat, you averted your gaze to the tiled floor beneath you, your hands resting on your hips. "Could you not question me immediately? I sprinted all the way here from the stadium."

Confused, the blonde shot you a questioning look. "Why?"

"Because if I wasn't here on time like I said, you would've blew up my phone and kicked my ass."

Pursing her lips, Himari glanced up at the ceiling for a brief moment before returning her gaze to you. "Good point."

Seeming remembering something, her eyes widened for a split second as she looked at you. "Oh yeah, that reminds me."

"You're late."

Scoffing, you glanced up at her, a sarcastic smile came to your face as your voice came out breathless. "Shut up."

Rolling her eyes, Himari glanced down at your slightly crouched figure. "Where did you go anyway?"

Lifting your head, you looked her directly in the eyes. Shaking your head slowly, a serious look came to your face.

Understanding immediately, a quiet, "Ohhh" left Himari, the blonde nodding her head a little.

Glancing at the line, an awkward laugh escaped her upon realising the lunch lady had been patiently waiting for you two to hurry up and get your food.

Sweatdropping, Himari grabbed your wrist, forcefully dragging you to get your food. You nearly tripping in the process from the unexpected force.

Passing you a tray, the two of you grabbed whatever you wanted (with a limit, of course) as you talked about the next game.

It wasn't really a proper conversation. More of a filler so you wouldn't look suspicious around the crapton of people around you. But, you didn't really care much.

Grabbing an apple from the different varieties of fruits, Himari glanced at you. "So, what do you think we'll be doing for the next game?"

Confused, you raised a questioning brow at the blonde. "What do you mean? We're doing one-on-one battles, remember? Or did your dumbass forget."

Rolling her eyes, she shot you a small, subtle glare. "No, I know we're doing one-on-one battles. But, they change it up every year. Some years it's like...a throwing contest."

"Like what we did on the first day of school?"

Nodding, the blonde picked up a random drink - not really having a preference - before handing the lady the money for the two of you. "Yeah, kinda. They change it up every year."