Chapter Five : Little Harry

“TODAY’S THE DAY!!!”

I heard Louis screamed at the top of his lungs right in to my ears that made me scramble out of bed and fell face flat at the hard wooden floor of the room. Once in my senses, I muffled an inaudible curse at him and groaned as I used my hands to push my still tired body up in sitting position and rubbed my heavy lidded eyes. I haven’t made my revenge yet, Tomlinson!

“Shouldn’t you scream at Makie and not me?” I croaked. Everyone must remember that I need a few minutes to gather myself in the morning before I’m able to converse properly.

Louis’ furrowed his brows and said, “I can’t just barge in her room and scream like that. What if Makie’s wearing some sexy nighties when she sleeps-, wait, I think I do want to find out myself.”

I grabbed him by the legs even before he could execute what his dirty mind wanted. “You pervert. Come on then, Makie’s probably awake now with all the noise you’ve done.”

“Eh, wake her up yourself. I need to run now to the bathroom.” Louis jumped out of my grasp and dashed straight to the bathroom, but before closing the door, the fucktard screamed once more, “MAKIE!!! WAKE UP!!! HARRY’S PLOTTING OF RAPING YOU WHILE YOU SLEEP!!!”

“Fucker!”

“What’s going on?” I turned around and saw Makie’s head poking out of her room’s door. She looked concerned as her eyes scanned the whole corridor. “Why is Louis screaming?” she left the door and looked behind me to look for Louis who had already shut the door out that left Makie and I facing each other.

I wasn’t expecting to see Makie in her sleeping wear, -that was pretty much just a large grey shirt that hung loose on her body and ends halfway her thighs. Half of its left sleeve drifted down her shoulder showing her fair cream skin and collar bone.

Ohh…bone.

That was when I realized that I’m half-naked myself, and that the pair of boxers I’m wearing at the very moment was the one with yellow smileys as design.

Fuck. Not in front of her.

“Harry?” Makie called me in the middle of my dilemma, one of her brows raised as she stared at me. Her eyes feasted with my nakedness for a few seconds and smirked. “Nice boxers.” She snickered as she daintily brushed her soft fingertips in my biceps as she walked pass me. Makie’s going to be the death of me.

Fuckity fuck!

I tried to think of other things to tame the little Harry hidden in the boxers, but no can do. He’s a wild one! What am I supposed to do? This is the reason why Louis and I agreed that we don’t leave the room wearing just boxers with Makie around.

I almost wrecked the bathroom door as I begged for Louis to let me in and save me from all the shame I’m about to lose in front of Makie.

“Louis! Let me in now!” I growled loudly as I continued pounding the door.