Chapter Twenty Five: Fire Away, Fire Away

Niall didn’t return back to the hotel that night Andie left.

After sharing a kiss, Makie and I watched him as he insisted to take Andie to the airport. After arguing for a little while, Andie was left with no choice but let him take her to the airport, and have someone at least give her a decent goodbye after all (read: again, against management’s orders).

But Niall didn’t return. In fact, he went missing for the next twenty four hours. None of us knew where he’s gone to, not a very much common antic of Niall Horan. Thank God none of the press seemed to know about it or else it will be a filled day for them again. Liam kept calling his phone but it would only go to voicemail. Zayn panicked and accidentally told Uncle Simon that Niall went somewhere without anyone knowing which ended with Uncle Simon getting mad at all of us for letting Niall leave without any body guards. Louis didn’t look like he cared Niall was missing, but didn’t let anyone notice it but me. Makie kept me calm, I was already thinking of worst case scenarios to where the hell Niall went.

What if he got into an accident for being heartbroken? Did Andie manage to really break his heart? What if something serious happened to him that’s why we can’t reach him? But what if they left together? What if Niall ran away with Andie?

Fuck.

It wasn’t until we were in the airport on our way to Berlin that Niall decide to show up. What’s more surprising is that Niall looked better, sporting a goofy smile at us as he kept saying sorry for not telling us where the hell he went. Said he’s already got a punishment ready from Uncle Simon once we reach our next stop so there’s no need for us to kill him, but that didn’t stop me and Zayn from causing havoc at the airport grounds, then have Liam give him a lecture for how irresponsible he was for not answering any of his calls. Makie asked him how’s Andie but told her he’d tell her what happened some other time. Again, Louis acted like he didn’t care.

All throughout the flight, there was tension between Louis and Niall, again not everyone noticed but me. Honestly, it scared me that they this might not be a simple fight.

----------(Soul Siren)----------

“Boys, you’re off for a radio interview today at ten, and then you’re scheduled to make an appearance for two show guesting’s at half past eleven and the other one at two in the afternoon.” Jenna, the tour assistant, reminded us of our agenda today. Thank God, there were only three stops for today. I’d really want a time off to catch on with my sleep. Jetlag’s no good.

“Makie, you’re going on a live TV interview on Michelle Eugenio’s show, and you’re going solo, without the boys this time.” she told Makie. “You’ve got free time this morning so try to do something productive. The show starts at five.”

Makie just quickly nodded back to Jenna and proceeded to having a hushed conversation with Vanessa in the corner. It was only then that I noticed that the lady manager looked very tired. She looked so stressed already, and I kind of felt bad for her because she will have to take care of Makie all by herself now that Andie’s out of the tour. Dark circles formed under her baggy eyes that made her look much older. This was the first time that I saw Vanessa after that little encounter we had with Mr. Clark.