87. Another Hank, Obsessive Fangirl, Mid-Fight Masses

3RD PERSON POV

Hank(FNF): Eh? Another me?

Hank: Apparently so. I'm from the rift.

Hank(FNF): So another world..

Hank: I'm part of the AAHW faction combatting an entire empire of hundreds of millions of soldiers and billions of citizens with the Resistance.

Hank(FNF): Damn...that's one hell of a world you got there.

Sanford(FNF)/Deimos(FNF): YO WE'RE BUDDIES!!!!

Sanford/Deimos: HELL YEAH BROTH-

*BANG*

They all shot the AAHW grunts around them from the FNF universe as the two Hanks looked at each other.

Hank: From what I heard, rap battles are pretty common around here. Wanna battle?

Hank(FNF): *chuckle* Haha....

They both whip out their microphones as Hank(FNF) whipped out a gun.

Hank(FNF): *smirk* Let's see how you compare to your alternate self.

*START SONG*

Y/N: 'What in the hell is going on?'

Y/N got a text saying that Deimos wanted to take Ave out for a little bonding time with her "uncle" only to find him and Sanford hugging their counterparts, his Tricky battling his alternate self in their demon forms, and both Hanks shooting the enemies all over the place with ease.

Auditor 2: That's your baby?

Y/N: Yeah I-

Auditor: What's her name?

Y/N whips out an energy cannon, ready to kill Auditor 2 right there and then only for his Auditor to stop right in front of it.

Auditor: Don't. I'll talk with him.

Y/N:.......Alright.

He turns away from the scene, Ave snoring peacefully as he heads off with his microphone on hand for any adventures.

Later