116. Dreamscape

3RD PERSON POV

Freddy: Well well look what we have here~

Ddraig:........Really?

Y/N facepalms, having someone interrupted their chess match as the figure saunters over.

Freddy: Ah....you're a killer! Just like me......*grin* But worse.

Y/N: I was a soldier.

Freddy: Yeah....a shame I can't kill you.

Y/N: But I'm stuck here anyways for the next 4 weeks.

Ddraig: You alright doing chess next?

Freddy:...*shrug* Sure. I can't kill you, and I might as well kill some time here.

Y/N: Checkmate.

Y/N moves his rook, and Ddraig groans as he smirks.

Y/N: 120-112.

Freddy: Alright...*crack* My turn buddy. Don't think I'll be so easy~

He moves the pieces in place, and they intently lean forward with Y/N completely relying on his knowledge.

Later

Y/N: Featherine?

Y/N: Featherine?

Featherine: *sniff* Y-You're alive....

He sat on a chair in the beach, feeling Featherine hug him from behind.

Featherine: I-I missed you...s-so I chose to s-sleep and enter your m-mind from a-afar.

Y/N: Thanks-

She gives him a big kiss, her hands lifting his shirt off before snapping her fingers and the two were on a bed.

Featherine: But you worried me too much~ How about you repay me.....with this?~

Y/N:..........

Later

Freddy: Ooo lala~ What do we have here?~

He presses an ear against the door, hearing a faint noise despite the barrier around the room.