17 First Sex

"Honey, did you drink the whole bottle?". I hiccup, "Yeah~". I sit on his lap and kiss him deeply. My hands grab his shirts collar and I pull him closer, kissing him deeper. I feel his hands at my waist. His touch is so addicting. He bites my lip and slips his tongue in my mouth. "Mh~" I moan into the kiss. I move my hips back and forth on his lap slowly, making him groan into the kiss. He separates the kiss, he starts kissing my neck. "Mh~ yes Mikey~". He keeps kissing and sucking on  it. Then I feel him bite. "Ah~ mhh~ yes~" I moan.

He keeps biting all over my neck until, "Ah~! Mhh~ fuck~". I hear him chuckle softly against my neck, then he bites down harder. "Ahh~ yes babyy~". "Those moans turn me on so damn much~". I smile and lift my dress a bit, making him able to see my thong. I keep grinding my crotch against his, making him groan some more. His hands move my dress up a bit more, over my stomach. "You're so damn hot~". I chuckle and take my dress and the sweater off. I lean close to him, pressing my tits against his chest.

I look at him seductively, "You're also soo hot~". I grab his face and kiss him roughly. He kisses back and grabs my ass, then slaps it. "Mhh~!". He slaps it some more. "Mhh~ mhh~". I move my hips around some more, I feel his pants grow tighter under me. "Oh yes~" I bite my lip and act like I'm riding him. "Oh yeah~ you look so hot doing that~". "Yeah~?" I feel his pants grow even tighter. I take his shirt off and throw it next to my clothes. I run my fingers all over his chest and his abs, down to his pants and I take them off as well.

I get on my knees between his legs, I lick his hard dick through his tight boxers. "Oh god.. (y/n)..". "Yeahh~?". "Stop teasing me~". "You know I love teasing~" I tell him and keep licking his boxers, looking up at him whilst doing it. "Ngh~". I massage his pelvis, all around his dick. "Ah~ Please~". "You want me to suck it so bad~?". "Yes, oh god yes please~". "Fine~".

I take his tight boxers off and his dick jumps out, making him groan. I look up at him, "I didn't know you were this big~". "You like it~?". "Oh I love it~ I'm gonna give you a real good blowjob~". "God yes~ please~". I take his tip in my mouth and swirl my tongue around it. "Oh yes~ you're tongue feels so good~". I teasingly drag my tongue over his slit. "Oh my~..". I take it more into my mouth and suck him off. "Yes~ Mhh~". I suck harder and faster. He keeps moaning and tangles his fingers in my hair. "Ah~ yes~". I take his dick in deeper. "Oh~yeesss~" he pulls my hair. "Mhh~" I moan as he does so, I take him in deeper and gag almost. It's not even his whole lenght yet.

"Yeah~ yeah that's right honey~ You can go deeper~". I grab his hips and go so deep, I'm deep throating him. I gag at his length. "Oh yes~ your mouth feels so damn good~ ngh~" he says and bobs my head up and down by my hair. "Mh~" I moan as he does so. Suddenly I feel him thrust up in my mouth. "Mh~!" I moan loudly and I feel a tear rolling down my face. "Yes~! Oh god yes~!" he moans loudly as he thrusts into my mouth. I feel his dick twitch and he buckles his hips. "Baby~.. I'm close~". I suck it harder and faster. "O-ohh~ mhh~ ah~ yes~ I'm gonna cum so far down your throat baby~". I go as deep as possible and he busts deep down my throat. He leans back and breathes heavily.

I lift my head off his dick and pant for air after licking the extra cum off of my face.  "That was.. Amazing Darling~". I get up and take my thong and bra off. I sit on his lap below his dick and grind forward against it. "So wet for me hm~? Your wet pussy feels so good against me~". I chuckle, "yeah~". "Now what do you want me to do~?". "hm~ I want you to finger me hard~ eat me out~". "Oh really~?" he asks whilst touching my body gently, "you really want that~?". "Yes~" I lean forward, my tits pressing against him and my pussy grinding against his dick. "You better beg for me to do that then~". "Mh~ Mikey please~ please eat me out~ please finger me~ make me scream please~ let me squirm under your touch~".

"Good girl~" he says and pins me down on the couch. "Fuck yes~ I'm your good girl~ I'm yours~". "Of course you are~" he says and leans down to my neck. He kisses it all the way down to my stomach.  He spreads my legs and trails kisses all the way down to my thighs. "Mh~". He kisses and sucks on my inner thighs. "Oh god~". I bite my lip as he licks from my inner thigh up to my pulsating, wet pussy. I shiver then I feel his wet tounge between my lips. "Ah~ mh~". He licks it up and down slowly. He then licks up to my clit and licks it teasingly slow. "Oh~ ngh~". He licks even slower. "Agh~ Mikey please~ please stop teasing me~".

He doesn't say anything and licks my clit really fast. "Ahh~! Yes~" I moan surprised. His tongue licks faster and faster, then I feel his fingers at my hole. "Mh~ yes~". He slips his fingers in me and I throw my head back slightly, "Ah~ ngh~ oh yes~". He fingers me lightly and sucks my clit. "Ahhh~! Fuck yes~!". Suddenly he shoves his fingers deeper and sucks harder. "Ahh~! Yes~! Mhh~! Ngh~! Mikeyy~!". He keeps going and I squirm around under him. I feel his unoccupied hand grab my thigh tightly to stop me from moving too much. "Mhh~!". He stops licking and looks up at me, fingering me harder. "Ah~! Oh god yes~!".

His fingers thrust deeper and deeper until he stops. "Why did- ahh~!!" he cuts me off by forcing 3 fingers in me. "Your tight pussy would feel so good around my dick~" he says then shoves another finger deep in me. "Ahh~! Yes~! Fuck~! I bet you doo~". He thrusts them harder and deeper into me. "Ohhhh~ yess~! Mikey~~~". "Yes~?". "Please~ please~ oh god please~!". "Please what~?". "I'm so close~~!". "You wanna cum~?". "Mhhh~ ahhh~ yess~ please~". "Go ahead darling, cum for me~ Scream my name loudly~" he says and thrusts them as hard and deep as possible. "Ahhh~!! Michaelll~!! Mikeyy~! I'm cumming~!!" I scream and arch my back. I cum all over his fingers and sigh in relief.

He pulls them out, "Good girl~ Look at all this cum~". He shows them then licks my cum off his fingers. "Oh~ Darling~~ You taste so good~". "Mhh~ Mikey~..". "Yes sweetheart~?". "I love you~". "I love you too baby~ Now let me carry you to bed okay~?". I nod and he picks me up bridal style, carrying me to his bedroom. He lays me down and he lays down next to me. He holds me tight, "I love you darling ~ Good night~". I groan and cuddle myself into his arms, "I love you too~.. Goodnight Mikey..." I say before falling fast asleep.