Three

As they pull in front of the ADA office, they hear Kunikida let out a groan, and Oda just smiling, as they look at something on the blonde's phone.

"Come on, you know he can't help but be trouble," Oda said softly as he reached out and patted the blonde's shoulder.

"This means I have to explain more than before, it's a hassle that doesn't need to be done," Kunikida said before growling under his breath, "That damn suicidal maniac." 

Aizawa and All Might were the only other ones to hear him besides Oda who chuckled, while the heroes didn't find something like that being said as funny. 

Kunikida then gestured for everyone to exit the bus, and when they did, they were greeted by a older man and a small man with glasses, sucking on a lollipop. 

"President, Ranpo," Kunikida greeted them immediately, and then went to whisper something in the president's ear, and it seemed to make the man smile slightly. 

"Everyone this is the ADA president, Yukichi Fukuzawa and beside him is the greatest detective in our agency, Ranpo Edogawa," Oda introduced them as he got off the bus behind the class. 

Once again, the class introduced themselves, the continued to gather their luggage from the bus. 

"Everyone, follow us upstairs," Fukuzawa said as he motioned for them to follow him. 

-

Once up at the agency's office, everyone was greeted with a short haired woman who looked annoyed. 

"He do it again?" Oda asked the woman, and it made everyone not in the know confused. 

"Yes, they will be here tonight," The woman answered, before suddenly, a shriek echoed down the hallway as a purple ball went flying across the room. 

It didn't take long for class 1-A to figure out what happened. 

This woman just kicked Mineta across the room. 

"What a perv," She growled as she looked at Aizawa, "Control him or I will." 

Aizawa only nodded, in understanding. 

"This is our doctor, Akiko Yosano," Oda introduced as he smiled again and then chuckled when the woman, Yosano, smirked. 

"You should all come see me when you get hurt," She said it creepily as she scanned over the students before walking down the hallway. 

"Okay so, let's get down to business," Kunikida began as he looked at the students, "Firstly, the students with mutation quirks will have to cover up more, as we don't have those kinds of mutations in Yokohama, it will cause questions and possibly crisis within the city of Yokohama. Secondly, I have been told that the Port Mafia will be watching over you all while you reside in the city, they are just keeping watch to make sure you all follow the rules. Third, many on the outside of the barrier believe that Yokohama is run by the Port Mafia alone, but that is not true, I will not go further into detail. Lastly, you will be staying in the small inn down the street, there is a bathhouse attached to this inn, it is yours to use as your class has bought out the inn for your stay. Remember the rules set by the Port Mafia and you should all be okay." 

As Kunikida finished talking, most of the students looked bored, while a couple in particular looked angry or at least concerned. 

"Why should the those fucking villains get a say in anything?!" A blonde spiky haired boy, Bakugou, Kunikida's mind supplied, yelled at him. 

Kunikida was about fed up with the kid, but he had to keep his head up and address the boy. 

"There are no villains in Yokohama," Kunikida's voice was even and level, he was keeping calm.