Thirty-Two *VERY SHORT*

Dabi made his way back to the warehouse the League was using as base on the port of Yokohama. 

Once he entered, he saw Shigaraki was sitting on the table, watching the doors, as if he was waiting for his return. 

"What did you find out?" The leader asked as he eyed the fire user. 

"Karma leaving because of a curfew was legit," Dabi confirmed a question that they had when the boy left. Did the boy really have a curfew or was he alerting someone they were there?

"Did he lead you right to the orphanage and Hirotsu?" Shigaraki asked, the main question they wanted. 

"Yes, I even mapped the way there," Dabi said as he laid out a map of Yokohama on the table next to his boss. 

"Good, you and I will look over it and decide an attack plan while the others sleep," Shigaraki said as he got off the table and sat in the chair across from Dabi. 

"Why are we attacking the orphanage?" Dabi asked, still unsure why the leader would want to do this. 

"Because we can blame it on the so-called detective agency that the Port Mafia has supposedly been having trouble with," Shigaraki replied, "Apparently, according to a couple of locals, multiple warning were given to some people at the agency. There's even talk of the Port Mafia severing ties with the Triparty System." 

Dabi was astonished, he thought the Port Mafia and the Agency were always on good terms, or at least that's what Kurogiri told him a little while ago when they were waiting on Toga to find someone to lead them to Hirotsu. 

-

Karma sat in the living room, having tea with his old mentor, Hirotsu, while waiting on Gin and Higuchi to text them. 

"So, how are things in the Black Lizards, now?" Hirotsu asked, as he looked to his old subordinate. 

"They're good, I am in control of my own little squad within the Lizards," Karma said, smiling a bit. When he was first in the mafia, he was being mistreated by Ace, who was later executed by Gin and Akutagawa. 

It had taken him a while to warm up to his new commander, Hirotsu, but once it happened, the man had taken him under his wing and showed him everything he needed to know to survive in the Port Mafia. 

Once Hirotsu retired and command was given to Tachihara and Gin, he knew he would be fine, those two were good leaders and good people. 

As they finished the tea, finally a text was sent to Hirotsu. 

"They plan on attacking the orphanage within the next couple of days," Hirotsu informed Karma, who looked pained, but then relieved. 

"It's a good thing we moved the children into the tunnels, from there, they have a direct path to the ADA's old workplace, they'll be safe there," Karma said, rapidly, in a slight panic. 

"Karma, calm down, you did everything you were ordered to," Hirotsu said, as he placed a hand on the young boy's shoulder, "Dazai knows what he's doing, you just have to remain calm."

-

Gin and Higuchi made their way to the shared apartment Gin lives in with her parents, after their last minute mission. 

"Do you think Hirotsu will be okay?" Higuchi asked the black haired girl next to her. 

"Of course, he will figure everything out," Gin answered as she thought more about the circumstances of the entire situation. 

"5 years ago," She whispered as her eyes widened. 

Was she really that dumb? 

Everything that's happened so far, it was replicating the kidnapping of Atsushi. 

What was her father planning? And what do the villains have to do with it? 

She clinched her chest as she looked towards her parents' room. 

Did her papa know? Did her brother know?

How come she wasn't told?

The more she thought about everything, the more she realized that Q was going to be the target. 

But then she calmed herself down. 

She had to remember that her sibling who infiltrated Class 1-A would never let anything happen to their little sibling.

-

The insistent ringing made Chuuya annoyed. He was just finally falling asleep after his heart to heart conversation with his husband. 

He picked up the phone, annoyed. 

"What do you want?" He answered, growling. 

"Your kid's awake," It was Yosano, she was calling to tell him good news. 

"How is she? Is she in pain? Does she need anything?" They were Chuuya's first questions, it was not a surprise to Yosano, at all, Chuuya was always a caring and loving parent to his children. 

"Come see for yourself," Yosano said, her voice soft. 

As he hung up the phone, Chuuya was shaking his asleep husband. 

"Osamu, get up! Our daughter is awake!" He was yelling, finally waking his husband up. 

"How is she?" Osamu asked, his voice groggy. 

"I don't know, but we will know, come on, get up," Chuuya was dragging his up and getting him dressed, along with himself. 

Soon, they were on the way to the Agency, to see their daughter. 

-

-

-

-

Author's Note;

Yes, in case anyone was wondering, the "information" the LOV got from the locals, it was planted there by Dazai. 

Gin and some of the others were not told the full plan in its entirety, he didn't want to worry them, but he keeps forgetting how intelligent his kids are.

Now, it should be much easier to guess who the mole is!