Fourteen

Class 1-A were unaware of the listening devices in all of their rooms, and that night it just so happened that the person listening to them was Tanizaki. 

He was shocked. They thought he was a traitor to the agency? 

He was immediately texting Kunikida about the development. 

'Those heroes think I'm a traitor,' The text was very simple, but it didn't get a reply, so Tanizaki naturally just thought maybe Kunikida was with his long term lover. 

As he was listening, he decided to reflect on the texts he received earlier from Yosano-Sensei. 

When he read them, he was so shocked, Tachihara had problems even raising his voice to him, let alone raising a hand to him. 

As he was deep in thought, he didn't hear someone enter the room, so when hands rested on his shoulders, he jumped. 

He only calmed down once he heard the laughing. He knew that laugh from anywhere, it was Tachihara. 

"Have you heard about what the little heroes said?" Tanizaku asked nervously, knowing that Tachihara would be upset if he knew. 

"No, I was dropping off some leftover food to your sister and Haruno," Tachihara said, tilting his head, consfused. 

"They said you were manipulating me and abusing me," Tanizaki said softly as he reached and took Tachihara's hand. 

He saw the hurt flash in his boyfriend's eyes and it hurt him too. 

"Do-do you think I do?" The question was asked so softly and quietly that Tanizaki almost didn't hear it. 

"Of course not, you are the most wonderful and caring boyfriend," Tanizaki said as he pulled Tachihara into his arms. 

Tanizaki decided to leave out that the heroes now think he's a traitor. Tachihara didn't need to worry about it as of right now. 

-

The next morning, Kunikida was leaving his lover's home when he got the text from Tanizaki. 

He groaned in annoyance and decided to just talk to Tanizaki when he got to the agency, he didn't have enough patience right now to talk about it. The heroes already managed to make him angry last night, he didn't need to add more stress after a wonderful morning with Katai. 

When he arrived at the agency, he immediately headed to the surveillance room. 

As he opened the door, a small smile graced his face as he saw Tanizaki cuddled up on the couch they put in there with Tachihara. But then that smile turned into a slightly frown, as his thoughts went to the possibility that they were like that because Tanizaki told Tachihara what that kid said. 

He moved silently and gently shook Tanizaki's shoulder. He watched as the young boy groaned in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes. 

"What?" Tanizaki's voice filled the relatively quiet room. 

"Want to talk about the text you sent last night?" Kunikida asked him, quietly. At the question, Tanizaki's eyes widened as he slowly got out of Tachihara's arms and reached for the headphone laying in the chair in front of the surveillance cameras. 

"Since you're here, you can just listen to it. I have to get Tachi up so he can head to work," Tanizaki said as he turned around and started to shake his boyfriend. 

Kunikida chuckled lightly as Tachihara tried to lightly pull Tanizaki back down onto the couch to cuddle and go back to sleep. 

But as the recording from the night before started playing, he turned serious. 

-

Getting an emergency text from Kunikida was very rare these days, and anytime it happened, it made the agency members concerned. 

Oda literally ran to the agency and busted down the doors like he was on fire. 

Yosano looked slightly panicked when she came walking in. 

Kenji still looked happy and was all smiles when he came in, but he had a slightly panicking look in his face. 

Ranpo came in with Poe, Ranpo looked more neutral, while Poe was confused as to why he was dragged along to an agency meeting.

Even the president seemed slightly concerned as he sat in his seat in the briefing room. 

Since Tanizaki knew what the meeting was about, he wasn't panicked, he was more scared, thinking about being branded a traitor. 

"Kunikida, may I ask why you've called us all here?" The president asked as he looked to his second in command. 

"Last night Class 1-A first accused Tachihara of being manipulative and abusive to Tanizaki, but then later on in the night, a group of the students have come to the conclusion that the government had brought them here to stop the Port Mafia and stop a mole inside the Agency," Kunikida explained, and everyone in the room looked absolutely flabbergasted. 

"Are they incompetent of thinking?" Oda asked as he growled he was still angry from last night when he first heard the accusation of Tachihara abusing Tanizaki, "They have no right to do or say any of this! And who do they think is the mole is anyways?" 

"They think the government want them to arrest Tanizaki," Kunikida finally said, as he looked to Tanizaki as he looked down at his hands. 

"Is it because he's dating a Port Mafia member?" Yosano asked, her tone angry and she looked as if she might go and kill them all. 

"Yes," Tanizaki answered as he still looked down at his hands. 

"They will not be arresting anyone," The president said confidently as he smiled slightly to Tanizaki, "You did nothing wrong. If dating or marrying a Port Mafia member was a crime, both Yosano and myself would be in prison." 

-

Class 1-A were on their way to the Inn when they saw Mori and Elise, they were in the cafe below the agency. 

"Old man, what are you doing here?" Bakugou asked, angrily, he knew how the man left after he went missing, so he was obviously involved. 

"Waiting for my husband," Mori said, calmly, sipping on some coffee. 

"Who's your husband?" Iida asked, his eyebrows raised, as if he didn't believe the man. 

"Papa is married to-," Elise said, but was cut off, as her smile turned really big and she pointed at the door, where they saw Fukuzawa walk in, "Dad!"

They watched as the man basically ignored all of them in favor of walking to his husband, bending down and kissing the top of his head and ruffling Elise's hair in greeting. 

"Are you two ready to continue our vacation?" The man asked, effectively ignoring all of Class 1-A, he wouldn't admit to probably anyone, but his husband and kids that the heroes have officially made him angry. 

Mori just nodded and grabbed Elise's hand as Fukuzawa led them out of the cafe and to a luxury car outside of the building. 

-

-

-

-

Author's Note; 

We're building up to Class 1-A getting in trouble again. This time it will be worse this time.