Thrity-Three

Yosano moved Dazai and Chuuya's daughter to a private room, just in case the others injured in the main medical bay woke up. 

"Are you sure it won't be suspicious if they wake up and I'm gone?" The young girl asked, she was worried about her cover being blown too soon. 

"I can tell them you are in the restroom, there's no reason to worry, Aya," Yosano replied, reading the girl like a book, just like she does her fathers. 

"I have never been happier to hear my real name," The girl said, leaning back on the medical bed as Yosano laughed. 

As they were talking, they heard rushed footsteps coming down the hallway. 

Yosano stood up immediately and Aya dunked under the covers, as the doctor opened the door. 

"What is it?" She asked, she sounded annoyed. 

"There's been another attack!" It was All Might, Aya registered in her mind. Then it clicked, Q's revenge!

Of course, it was supposed to happen the night of the park. 

-

Osamu and Chuuya decided not to use the entrance of the agency and instead use the rooftop entrance. 

They were walking down the stairs when they heard Yosano talking to All Might. 

"Well, if they seem okay and they are just passed out, you don't need my help," Yosano sounded angry, "I have to get back to my actual patients." 

Chuuya watched and almost laughed as All Might walked away looking downright saddened. 

"That was funny," Osamu said as he noticed Chuuya holding in his giggles. 

"It was," Chuuya agreed as he took his husband's hand and they continued to the room Yosano said their daughter was in. 

-

Opening the door, Chuuya was greeted by his daughter throwing herself at him. 

"Papa!" She yelled, and she was no longer her older self, and he found out why when he looked further into the room. 

Teruko must have gotten here just seconds ago before them. 

"Hi Chuuya-San, Osamu-San," She greeted the Port Mafia leaders. 

When they all got together some months ago to send Aya undercover and spy in UA, Teruko volunteered to age Aya up and give her a false identity. 

Mr and Mrs. Uraraka were originally from Yokohama, but they wanted to experience the outside world, so in exchange for getting permission to exit Yokohama, they were to house Aya Dazai, as their daughter, Ochaka Uraraka.

"Hey dad," Aya said, as she hugged Osamu as well. 

"Hi, Aya," Osamu greeted back, tightening his grip on his daughter. 

Osamu and Chuuya have not been able to hug their daughter for months, so being able to now, it made them tear up. 

-

When her parents started crying, Aya did too. 

She had missed them. 

She wasn't used to being without them. 

When they adopted her into their family, she became attached to her fathers, never wanting to separate from them in fear of them abandoning her. The same went for her siblings, she was afraid they would leave her. 

"How are your eyes?" Chuuya asked, running his hand over her face gently. 

"They're fine, to others, it looked bad, but they were just light scratches, Aunt Yosano was able to heal them quickly," Aya answered, knowing her papa's mama hen protectiveness was nothing to play about. 

"Atsushi still doesn't understand why you gave the signal for him to get you instead of the others?" Osamu questioned his daughter, wanting to know himself. 

"I was in front of Q, it would have looked weird if he attacked someone else who wasn't deliberately in front of the person he was trying to get," Her explanation made sense, if he didn't attack her, then it would look weird, she was in front of Q, she was blocking him. 

"Atsushi still feels bad, so you need to assure him he didn't actually hurt you," Chuuya reinforced, knowing the boy was worried and cried himself to sleep thinking he severely hurt Aya even if he was holding back.

"Wait, you said they were only light scratches, Atsushi said you were pouring blood," Osamu said, looking at his daughter, accusingly. 

"I took a blood thinner before the attack, to make it look good," Aya admitted sheepishly, as she rubbed the back of her head. 

Chuuya looked furious, then whipped his head to Osamu. 

"She is your daughter through and through," Chuuya made it sound like a bad thing, but he couldn't hide the fondness in his voice. 

"You act like she doesn't also act just like you, Chibi," Osamu said back, fondly, as he smiled softly at his husband. 

Aya sat back and watched the interaction with a smile on her face. 

This was what she missed, the loving relationship her parents shared. 

-

 Aya spent the night in the company of her family. 

When it was time for her to return to her undercover life as Uraraka, Teruko came and aged her back up, slowly. 

"Be careful, dear," Chuuya whispered into her ear as he hugged her tight. 

"What your papa said, but if you have to, protect yourself," Osamu whispered in her other ear as he wrapped an arm around her and the other around Chuuya. 

"Those little pathetic heroes don't know what's coming to them," Aya said, giggling, as she looked to her dads, before walking out of the private room. 

"That is definitely your daughter," Both Osamu and Chuuya said at the same time, making both Yosano and Teruko laugh. 

-

-

-

-

-

Author's Note; 

The mole is Ochaka Uraraka, her BSD identity is Aya.

I researched for a while to make sure I could make this possible, Teruko's ability is capable of aging or de-aging someone, if she does it slowly, it will cause no pain and work perfectly, but if she does it quickly or rapidly, it will torture someone. She basically aged Aya up and she became Uraraka in the MHA world in this au. 

Yes, Atsushi slashing her across the face/eyes was her idea, because she was the only block between Atsushi and Q, it would've looked weird if he attacked someone else. PLEASE DO NOT USE BLOOD THINNERS UNLESS THEY ARE PRESCRIBED BY A DR, WHAT AYA DID WAS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS.