Five

Back inside the inn, the students of class 1-a were talking to their teachers, about what happened leaving out certain details, when a knock came their door. 

Some of the students jumped and/or flinched. 

When All Might opened the door, both Kunkida and Oda were standing there and they did not look that happy. 

"We have gotten news from the Port Mafia that your students not only used their quirks, but did so in public," Oda said quietly as he looked inside the room, "They were warned, and they will only be warned one time." 

"We were not told by the students that they used their quirks," All Might said, as he looked back to observe the students, who now looked sheepishly at the ground, "It will not happen again." 

"It better not, they set specific rules for them to follow and they broke them," Kunikida said, as he looked at the students, and then sighed, clearly frustrated. 

"We were also told of your colorful language to speak about the Port Mafia," Oda said in an authority voice that echoed into the room, "If you continue to speak like that, you will not be allowed to roam the streets of Yokohama." 

"Excuse me?! I was just saying that villains shouldn't be able to do whatever they want!" Bakugou shrieked as he held his still partly injured hand that was now bandaged. 

"They earned that right because of all they do for Yokohama," Oda explained calmly, having no energy to argue with the hot-headed blonde. 

"How do villains earn any rights? All they do is cause harm and kill innocent people," Kaminari said quietly from his place beside of Bakugou. 

"The Port Mafia may not be perfect, but they protect the city and most of the citizens love them," Oda tried to reason as he looked at the young heroes. 

"So they can kill heroes when they come into the barrier?" All Might asked, an eyebrow raised and the little green haired boy squeaked. 

"The Port Mafia didn't do that," Was all Oda said, his voice was hardened now, as if expecting a fight. 

"Then who did?" All Might questioned, he didn't believe a word Oda said. 

"The Hunting Dogs," Oda said, as he glared slightly at the hero, "Namely Jouno and Teccho." 

"And who do they work for?" Aizawa asked, his interest piqued as he listened and the students were quite interested too. 

"I've said too much," Oda said as he sighed, "But I can tell you that the heroes that came here 5 years ago did not understand how the city was run and they stuck their noses where it didn't belong. They were dealt with by the Triparty, who came to the unanimous decision to let the Hunting Dogs hunt them." 

"That's all you need to know about that decision," Kunikida interrupted before anyone could answer any questions. 

"I've heard of the Hunting Dogs," All Might whispered before a face of fear was looking straight of the agency members, "They work for the government." 

All he got was a nod. 

That was the last anyone saw of Oda and Kunikida for the night. 

-  

Laughing echoed in the medical room as a browned haired man covered in bandaged took a call. 

"That's amazing! Let them keep getting in trouble!" He said in a cheerful voice as he gently threaded his fingers in ginger hair. 

"Get off the phone and sleep, shitty mackerel," A sleepy but angry voice demanded. The man next to him looked down at the medical bed at the half-awake man. 

"Sorry Chibi, are you okay?" The man asked, as he turned his phone off and laid on the bed on his side, to pull the ginger into his arms. 

"I'd be better if we were in our bed back in our penthouse," The young man scowled as he stuffed his face into the bandaged shoulder of the brown haired man. 

"Who was on the phone?" A voice from the other side of the medical room asked, followed by a cough. 

"Odasaku! He was telling me how those little heroes were attacked! I can't believe the game is already starting!" Once again, the man was happily smiling and a deadly look formed in his eyes. 

"The next part is starting soon, correct?" The black haired boy asked, as he turned from his bed partner to look at his boss. 

"Of course and right on time too!" 

-