Seventeen

"That woman who interrupted our interrogation of Kenji and his villain girlfriend," Midoriya began to speak as they settled inside Iida's new room, "She sounded familiar, right?" 

"Yes, she did," Uraraka confirmed as she closed her eyes as if to concentrate. 

The rest of the class followed, before one of them yelled. 

"She was one of the women that attacked us that one night!" Kaminari's voice echoed in the room, causing everyone to look at him. 

"That makes her a villain too," Sero said, shaking his head, "Just how many villains are in this Port Mafia?" 

"I don't know, but they are definitely bigger from the way they conduct business and how confident they are," Iida said as he looked to Yaomomo. 

"Iida is right, we looked into Port Mafia associated incidents, they go back for years, but only recently did they start to lessen up on criminal offenses," Yaomomo said as she pulled a thick file out, "From the looks of it, there are many members and they have been spotted all over the world or at least heard of." 

"So that means our theory about them wanting the entrances and exits of Yokohama might be right," Ojiro pipped up as he looked to Midoriya, who nodded at him. 

"Correct," MIdoriya confirmed as he took the file from Yaomomo and proceeded to flip through it, before abruptly stopping when coming to pictures of known members, present and former, "We need to contact Aizawa and All Might immediately!" 

Oda was sitting at his desk, when all of a sudden the door to the entrance of the office burst open to reveal the heroes they were hosting. 

"Can I help you?" He sneered as he saw the door was half hanging off the hinges. 

"Yes, you can explain this!" Bakugou yelled, throwing a picture at Oda, along with a small file, it made the detective's eyes widen as he saw it. 

It was his Port Mafia file. 

"How did you find this?!" Oda demanded then proceeded to pick up the file's contents. 

"What? You didn't want your little detective buddies finding out you're a villain?" Bakugou asked as he crossed his arms and smiled wide, "You're going down." 

"I'm sorry? You can't arrest or detain a member of the triparty without reason," Oda said, glaring at the students and teachers who were surrounding him now. 

"You're a villain," Bakugou said, looking quite happy, "The triparty won't have a choice but to arrest you." 

When he said that, Oda laughed, causing the people in the room to look at him like he's crazy. 

"The triparty are well aware of my past," Oda said, smiling innocently, "I got out of the Port Mafia and now I work here." 

"That picture of you and the Port Mafia member known as Chuuya was taken a week ago," Iida said, looking quite smug. 

"You mean the picture of us at a triparty event to decided whether or not Class 1-A comes to Yokohama?" Oda asked and the students paled slightly, not knowing what to do. 

The room was dead silent. 

"What the hell is going on here?" It was a woman's voice asking and she sounded quote angry. 

"Class 1-A found out about my past," Oda said, still glaring at the class, mainly Bakugou. 

"So? We've known about your past for years?" Yosano questioned, but she was now glaring at the class as well.