Nineteen

Carli laid in bed asleep as Edward was getting things for them going. Breakfast for his loving woman. He pulled the ring out smiling. He couldn't wait to hear her answer. Carli and this baby are very important to her, if he only spoke to her that first day he saw her. Emmett walked over to him. "You're going to make her cry."

"I know. I just can't wait to marry her."

They heard someone in the bathroom causing Rosalie to run to her. Alice walked over. "Tell us all about it. We have a field trip today."

Edward nodded as Alice, Nate and Jasper left. He heard talking causing Edward to get down on one knee. Carli saw flowers causing her to look at Rosalie who smiled. The blonde walked over to the living room just to stop. Seeing Edward on one knee had her covering her mouth. "Carli Bradshaw, you have no idea how much I love you. Yes, I was an idiot when we first met, but seeing how you are safe, how happy you are now and that you are now carrying our first born." She smiled as she walked over to him. "I want to marry you, baby. Will you?"

Carli got on her knees and kissed him. "Yes."

Esme took a picture of them and knew that her family is getting stronger thanks to Carli and their unborn baby.
~~~
At school, Edward and Carli arrived just as everyone was getting on the bus. Bella saw them talking, but she noticed a beautiful ring on the blonde's finger. "He asked her." She mumbled. "How cute?"

Nate heard Bella and looked to see the newly engaged couple. He looked at them as they got on the bus. Carli smiled as Edward picked her up and carried her to their family. "So?" Alice asked as Carli showed the ring. "Aww."

"We don't have a date yet, but we will let you guys know first hand."

Alice nodded as Edward kissed Carli's head. She smiled as she knew that Carli has finally healed and felt more like herself. Thanks to Edward. Now their family is growing. Edward looked at Carli as she laid her head on his shoulder. Jasper looked at them and smiled. "Have you two talked about that?"

They shook their head no. "We've spoke about it, but we're not rushing." Edward tells them. "Right now, we are focusing on us and the baby."        

"Yep and Nate needs to think of what to say if he doesn't want Bella finding out the what you are." Carli tells them. "Because if not, she's eventually going to find out or someone that already knows about you will speak. So, I would be thinking about what to do before it's too late."

"Shut up."

Edward glared as Carli rolled her eyes at him. She was getting stronger. "I'm proud of you." She looked at him confused. "You're not scared of him. You would have flinched like you did at first." She smiled. "I love you."

"I love you."