Seven

When Carli woke up, she didn't see Edward, but a note that told her he went hunting with Emmett. The blonde took this as her time to go talk to Rosalie. "Rosalie?" She called out as she poked her head out of the door causing Rosalie to walk out of a room and look at her.

"Yes?"

"Can we talk about why you are like this because I know there is something bothering you?"

Rosalie walked towards her as Carli walked in. Carli sat on the bed and looked at Rosalie. "What do you want to know?"

"Everything." She says. "It might help with your jealousy."

Rosalie sighed as she leaned against the wall. "Before I turned, I had everything. I was known for my beauty and my engagement to Royce King..."

"Not that far back." She says.

"I think you need to know this."

Carli wrapped herself in a blanket as Rosalie went back to telling her story.
~~~
Later that day, Edward came back to hear talking. "I honestly think that you need to see that Emmett doesn't look at me the way you think. I'm like the little sister he never had and you..." Carli could be heard chuckling. "You don't see the love he has for you. I never had someone look at me with so much love like Emmett does you."

"You are that blind." Rosalie says as Edward looked into the room. "Edward has been looking at you with so much love and yes, he's an idiot for never talking to you, but at the end of it all, he still loves you."

"He...loves me?" Rosalie nodded. "Oh." Was all she could say. "Thank you for telling me."

Rosalie nodded as she left. Carli sighed as she grabbed a pillow. Edward watched her as she started crying. He knocked on the door causing her to look up. He smiled a bit as she walked over to him and hugged him. "I'm so sorry that I ignored you."

"You had your reasons." She says as she looked up to see tears coming out of his eyes. "I thought you couldn't cry."

Edward touched his cold cheek to see tears. "I never cried in years till you came along." He says. "Maybe it's our bond that is causing me to cry because you're crying."

"So we feel each other's emotions."

Edward nodded. "Let's get you to bed and tomorrow, I want to take you some place."

Carli nodded as she knew she needed to tell him about her talk with Rosalie, but thought she should tell him after she wakes up. Edward laid beside her as she slept. He closed his eyes and acted to be asleep. Rosalie looked in on them and smiled.

Carli is one of them.

Sorry for the short chapter.