Twenty eight

It's been peaceful for the past few months since Edward and Carli left Forks. Carli has decided to talk to Edward and tell him, she doesn't want to go back. She likes this life with him and their daughter, but she knew Emmett and Rosalie would go back for fa little bit, but they will come back. "I can hear your thoughts, baby and I agree. I don't want to go back either."

"I'm tired of Nate's issues with Bella and yet, he can't see that the woman love him or is obsessed with him. Not a healthy relationship." She tells him. "We have Leanna to take care of. To keep her from all that drama." Looking towards the little play area where Leanna was taking a nap in her playpen. "I don't want her to grow up in a toxic environment. I don't want her to have the life I did. I want to do everything I can to keep her safe from it."

Edward put his arms around her. "Baby, we will make sure that things change. We will stay here. We will show her the positive and show her that she has loving parents. Yes, we will tell her about our past, but we will tell her why we aren't with the others." He tells her. "Carli, wherever you are is where I'll be. We won't have to deal with the drama any ore because this..." he looked around the house to his wife. "...this is our home. Our fresh start."

The blonde hugged him as she was ready to start over again. Just them and their daughter. "I love you." She tells him. "Let's call and tell them."

Edward pulled his phone out and dialed Carlisle's new number. Carli went to their daughter to check on her as she heard Edward. "Carlisle, Carli and I have decided to stay where we are at. We love it here and we don't have to deal with Nate and Bella." He looked at his wife smiling at him. "I'm sorry, but I have to get off here."

Hanging up the phone, Carlie ran to him and kissed him. "Let's try for another one." She tells him.

"Okay, baby." He says kissing her. "Carli?"

"Hmm."

"Let's enjoy every minute of our life together." He tells her. "You, me, and Leanna."

"Okay." She says as she kissed him. "We do have enough time to do what we want before Leanna wakes up."

Edward held Carli against the wall before kissing her. She laughed into the kiss as he carried her out of the play room to their room. They wanted some time together before Leanna wakes up again.