Fifteen

Edward woke up to the alarm blaring causing him to turn it off. He looked beside him to see Carli still sound asleep. He smiled as he kissed her causing her to wake up. "Mmm. Good morning, my love."

"Good morning." He says kissing her again.

The blonde laughed as he pulled her on top of him. She smiled as the door opened. "Don't even think about it." Emmett tells them. "We have school."

"But I want Edward now."

Edward looked at Emmett who held a disgusting look. "No. You can have him after school."

"Or in an empty classroom."

"Carli, why are you suddenly horny?"

She shrugged as she walked to the closet to get her clothes. Edward looked at Emmett who shook his head before walking out. He ran over to her and held her against the closet door. "Now, where were we."

Carli smiled as she turned around and jumped in his arms causing Edward to carry her back to bed.
~~~
At school, Carli started feeling weird as the day went on. She heard about Bella, but the rest, it was fuzzy to her. She was fine before they left, but now, she's not feeling too good. The bell rang for lunch meaning the rest of the day, her classes will be with Edward.

The blonde went to her locker forgetting that she had to meet up with Edward. He saw her shutting her locker and walked over to her. "Carli, are you okay?"

"Yeah." She says. "Let's go to lunch. I'm hungry."

Edward smiled as he put his arm around her as they walked to the others. He had a bad feeling that something was wrong and knew he needed to ask Alice because he's worried about Carli. When they walked outside, the other's were heading in. "Ready."

"No, but we have no other choice. Where's Nate?"

"Already inside and the new girl is curious."

Carli sighed as she knew that was a bad thing. He pulled her closer to him causing her to smile as they walked in. Just as soon as Carli's foot stepped in, she collapsed causing Edward to hold her. "Carli?"

Bella watch the Cullens run to her. "Get her to the infirmary." Alice says.

"No, she needs Carlisle." Rosalie says as Edward picked the blonde in his arms up. "She needs a doctor and we know she only trusts Carlisle."

"I'll tell you guys what's wrong later."

Everyone watched Edward leave with Carli. They wondered what happened and if she was going to be okay.
~~~
Carlisle looked at the test results and ran the test over again, but they were the same. Carli Bradshaw is pregnant. Something Carlisle is shocked about as vampires can't have children and yet, Edward and Carli proved it to be wrong.

Edward kissed Carli's head and his hand still held hers. "Hey." She says making him smile.

"You had me scared to death." He says. "Why didn't you tell me you felt bad?"

"I was fine till lunch and I thought it was because I was hungry." She says looking at him. "Baby, what's wrong with me?"

"Carlisle knows..."

As on cue, Carlisle walked in causing them to look at him. "I ran the test twice and what caused you to pass out is that you two are expecting."

Carli was shocked as well as Edward. They were going to be parents. "How?" Edward asked.

"I didn't know it was possible either, but congratulations."

Edward kissed Carli as this was happening causing her to kiss back. They were going to be parents and Carli promises that her child will be loved by her not the way she was raised. "I love you."

"I love you."