Three

Warning: Abuse and a lot of swearing scene ahead.

"When we get to the hospital, I need you to lie."

"Why? So you can harm me more like you just did." Carli pointed out. "There are two people who won't fall for the lies you have me tell."

"If you tell them, Carli. I swear to God that I will kill you."

That was the moment she knew that her mother meant it. Carli Bradshaw knew that now that her mother broke her arm, she will cause more damage. Enough that it would kill her. Lord, please let Edward or Emmett save me.
~~~
At the hospital, Carli was being questioned by Charlie. "Carli, are you sure that no one didn't harm you?"

"No." She says. "I fell down the steps."

Carlisle knew better and so did Charlie, but till Carli tells them the truth. There's nothing they can do.
~~~
The next day, Edward was pissed when he saw Carli's arm. Emmett watched him go to the blonde just for him to see it. "That bitch has gone too far."

"Carli!" She looked at him causing him to see the bruise on her face. "What happened?"

"She went to far." Carlie tells him. "She never broke a bone before and now, now I'm scared."

Edward pulled her into a hug as everyone watched with worry. "I won't let her harm you anymore." He promised. "You need to tell someone. Tell me or tell Emmett."

Carli started crying into his chest. She didn't know what to say. No one has ever looked at her the way Edward does and she never talked to him before.

"Can we go somewhere to talk?" He nodded. "Get Emmett."

Edward nodded as he walked away, but stopped. Carli looked at him confused till he grabbed her hand and walked her over to his family. "Emmett, Carli has something to tell us."

Emmett nodded as they left. Rosalie was pissed causing Nate to look at her. "You are that jealous because Emmett hangs out with Carli. Emmett knows something that none of us hasn't seen. That's why he befriended her. If you do something to jeopardize Carli's safety. Edward and Emmett will be pissed. Carli really wants Edward not Emmett and you will have to see that."

Alice looked at Nate as he made a lot of sense. When they looked back, Rosalie was gone. "My vision is happening."

"What vision, darling?"

"Rosalie is going to ruin Carli. Not in school, but at home. I already know what's happening. I heard her crying one night when I went hunting." Nate says. "Jasper, we need to find her and stop her before it's too late."
~~~
"Mom has never went this far before." She tells them as she leaned into Edward. "She always hit me. Like punching, slapping, or small things like that. Enough to cause pain, but this time, she went too far."

"Why haven't you told the police?" Emmett asked his best friend.

"She will kill me."

Rosalie stood far away recording the conversation. She was pissed that Emmett went with Edward and Carli, but seeing as Emmett really was Carli's best friend, she knew she had to help and with this confession on camera, she can help Carli. Even though she is jealous over the friendship.
~~~
When Carli got home, she walked up the steps and inside just to be thrown against the wall. "You told you fucking bitch!"

"What?" Carli said looking at her. "I didn't tell a living soul."

"You told those two boys, you slut!"

Carli saw the knife in her hand making her run out the door. Her mother ran after her and tackled her as Carli was already out of breath from being thrown against the wall. "Let me go! Help!"

A neighbor heard pleading and looked to see Carli being dragged in by her mother, but the girl was putting up a fight till she got stabbed. "Oh my god." She ran to the phone and dialed 911. "I need the police and the ambulance. My neighbor is going to kill her daughter if no one doesn't get here in time. Hurry!"

Running next door, she didn't hear a sound. Walking up to the door, the mother walked out covered in blood. "What are you doing here?"

"Where's Carli?"

"Dead."