15: surreal night

| J U N G K O O K   P O V |

I shouldn't be jealous, she's not mine.

For a moment, I thought y/n was jealous. The way she intertwined our hands to show I was hers, something fluttered in me at that time.

I shake my thoughts. I shouldn't think about it too much. When I had asked her when we arrived to our room, I thought she'll show uneasiness, shyness. But no she straightforwardly said that she didn't like to be stomp over.

Pride filled me in, but I felt a slight pang of hurt in my chest. She wasn't jealous. It shouldn't bother me, it really shouldn't. But it fucking did.

With a resign sigh, I glance at my surroundings. The sun is high on the sky and glaring at us. Couples and singles are scattered around the shore. Some of them swimming and others laying for sunbathe.

I fix my eyes on the ocean, running my eyes and finding y/n floating in the sea.

After taking our shower, and filling our stomachs, y/n demanded to go to beach and I couldn't refuse her so here we're.

My eyes drifts away from her as I see from my peripheral vision some teenage girls staring at me. I was wearing shorts and a white t-shirt, but the hot weather forced me to strip of my shirt. Their eyes were shamefully devouring me, I ignored them. If I wasn't married I'd have given them some hints and winks. But I like to stay loyal, even I don't get much from this marriage.

My right hand is having cramps lately from using it for jerking off nearly over months now. And her wearing a two small pieces bikini looking so fucking hot didn't help my blue balls either.

I'm tempted to pull my shorts down and stroke my painful boner while Watching her swimming. But then I'm remembered that I'm not alone.

My jaw Clenchs as I find one another man ogling at her breasts and thighs. I fist my Palms and cross my arms over my chest. He better removes his eyes from my wife before I gauge them out with my fingers. Who I'm fucking with, there are plenty of them drolling over her, and she's oblivious to all those eyes.

I breathe out, and keep my eyes on her to not lose my mind. She fucks with my head and she doesn't even know it. This is bad.

I plopp my ass down on the chair, the umbrella shielding my head from having sunstroke. The small Beach blanket drapped over the sand.

I suck on a breath as y/n emerges from the water. Her white bikini sticking to her like another skin. As she neares I see beads of water rolling down her neck and disappearing in the valley of her cleavage. I lick my lips and look down at her legs. The fabric is wedged between her pussy lips and showcasing a mouthwatering view for my hungry eyes. My tongue tingles with remembrance of her taste in my mouth. I want to eat her pussy...

Her breathy sigh goes straight to my cock that's already straining my shorts and wrap a single white cloth around her ass to cover it before picking up the towel and drying her body. She drops her body on the blanket appearing exhausted, and only then she raises her eyes to me. "You're staring" I was caught off guard. I didn't thought she'll call me on it. Her eyes sparks with mischievousness as she gulps down water to refresh herself.

I smirk, "just making sure everyone knows you're off limits" her both eyebrows jumps on her forehead as what I said surprised her. "Why would you do that?" She chuckles shaking her head and capping the bottle back.