18: hubby, don't be mad

We both soon settle inside the car and pull back from the place we shared laughs and jokes.

Jungkook prop his elbow on windowsill and rub his thumb over his ruddy bottom lip that's more fuller than the upper one. I don't know why I'm even thinking about jungkook lips.

His lips that's also curled down in a scowl ever since the morning.

We don't talk, we don't look at eachother.

The road is mostly straight and I narrow my eyes at the lengthie route.

The silence is heavy on my shoulder. I slump my body, and lean down in the seat. Folding my legs and pressing it to my body.

My head hungs left and right in pure boredom.

I stretched my hand and switch on the radio.

I play it music and a song resounded in the car. I close my eyes...

Kiss your body from the tip top all the way down...

I quickly change it.

2+2 I'm gonna undress you...

Change.

Forget about your boyfriend and meet at the hotel room...

Jungkook swears under his breath, whisk a hand up to his hair and then he turns off the music I was beating my head to.

"Why did you do that!?" I was enjoying the song.

"Its bullshit" he spats quietly. I roll my eyes and opt to not argue with him. He's in sore mood, so I'll spare him for now.

Somewhere between the trip back to house, I fell asleep mostly from doing nothing.

I stirred to the feeling of my legs Being stretched out, and a sigh of relief passing my lips as I lean my head back.

I'm woken up by jungkook hand shaking my shoulder. I peek my one eye open, groan, then open the other.

The scene Infront me has my insides melt and my face soften.

My legs are draped over jungkook thighs,  his forearm casually rested on my calfs and his face impressive as he looks at me.

"Good, you're awake. We're here" I blink up at him. Retrieving my legs back carefully and sitting up. "Here?"

"We're home, y/n. Home" the way he said looked like he was done with me and was ready to take off from here.

I mean we spent the last three weeks tight to eachother.

I shrugg my shoulder and yawn.

I still feel tired.

Instead of slipping my feets inside the sneakers, I grab them with my one hands and jump out of the car as jungkook does the same.

I hear the soft noise of car being locked and then jungkook is marching inside with both hands inside his jeans.

Scrunchies my nose at his back, I follow him inside the house. I drop my shoes and slide my feets under the soft white slippers.

Jungkook is already climbing up the stairs and getting in his room.

I sigh and trudge aimlessly to kitchen. I get some ice cubes and pop them in my mouth. I chew on it whilst wrapping a small cloth around the other and press it to my face.

The coldness touches my skin and I sigh happily.

Licking my lips, I ascend the stairs and head to my room. Change my clothes to denim shorts and an oversized thin t-shirt. I'd my bra on so I don't have to worry about stumbling upon jungkook.