21: her Absence

A/n: 3:06 am.

My usual plan was to split this chapter into two but I'm giving y'll over 3000 words long chapter. (Sorry in advance for the mistakes as I didn't get time to read the chapter)

Hope you enjoy the chapter. 😊

———

"you're not serious.." Mrs jeon said to him with a disbelief look.

Jungkook only stared at his mother.

She sighed. "Look, I can't give you the name" she pauses and shake her head looking down at her hands. "Whatever happened broke her and her mother completely and I don't want you bringing the past to present once again." She raise her eyes up to her son. "I don't want the repeat, son. Just forget about it"

"I'll get the name of that son of bitch and whoever was included" jungkook mother sighs exposing her irratation at his words.

"Did you heard what I just said?"

Jungkook pinned her mother with cold glare. "I'll make them pay for the shit they have done to her, mother. You can't expect me to sit still while they're wandering around free without getting fucking punished for their shitts"

Mrs jeon blinked slowly at her son as if she was looking at him after very long time. Though that wasn't true, but jungkook was visibly shifted in the way it made her mother surprised.

The corner of her eyes softened as she observed the fist of his palm, the unceasingly clench of his jaw. "I thought you disliked her?" She asked carefully.

Jungkook seemed indifferent about the question thrown his way.

"I disliked having her as my wife, but that was when I didn't know her. Things changed.." he said matter of fact. Things indeed did changed, somehow in some bitter and good way.

"I'm glad you both are getting along" Mrs Jeon Said softly. "I'd love to see grandkids with you both. I knew y/n was the good woman for you" she beamed, proud at herself.

Jungkook gritted his teeth to stop himself from bursting out.

"Still it won't sway my mind about making their life hell"

Mrs jeon sighed out, and leaned back Whilst crossing her legs. "I don't know where This come from but I can't give you his name. This is private matter which doesn't concern us, we shouldn't be interfering in their matter" as y/n mother good friend, she knew her and she knew she didn't want to bring up the horrible chapters of life back in her daughter life. She was suffering as it is, and jungkook mother understood her mother point well.

"If this is your last answer then I won't force you, mother." Jungkook stood up and shoved his hand in his trousers pockets. He pinned her mother with a cold smile. Everything about him was reminding her of the old jungkook yet he couldn't be more changed. "just you know, he snatched her sleep, I'll snatch his life before his eyes and everything that's dear to him" he stated, his eyes on the middle school students entering the café but His mind somewhere else.

As he was about brush past her, she held his wrist and looked up at him. "You love her" she affirmed. Jungkook smirked, "if that makes you sleep at night" she released her hold from his hand and dropped it on her thigh.

Jungkook existed the cafe and headed to his Car. He tapped a finger on the steering wheel before picking up his cellphone.

---

"If that's all for tonight?"

"Yes, sir" nodding my head I head out of my office and get inside the elevator.