Ś̸͙̺̥̰̯͙̭͆̏͂t̸̫̫̤͕̳̻̰̣̭́̌̉͝ͅǎ̴̯̀͠y̶͔͗...

Thanks AGAIN for now 1.1k reads :D AND 25 VOTES! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

So heres the update y'all want :DD

TW: Possessive/Obsessive Behavior, Death, Injuries/blood, Stalking, and Forced Affection

________________________________________________

Y/n's POV

I yawned ' What an odd dream... well I should tell George I'm feeling better ' I opened my eyes to see... oh no.. NOT HERE AGAIN!? I shot up and saw the same room I escaped from the night before... ' no.. no no no no NO! NOT AGAIN ' I got so far.. and now im back to square one, I felt something on my head, bandages of course. I wasn't that injured was I? No I ate a golden apple I would be fine, I heard the door open and then a voice " Y/n~ have a good nap Sunshine, Oh don't touch those you need to heal. " I look over to see Wilbur walking towards me, I back away pushing myself to the corner to the bed. " But- I'm not injured " I said trying to remove the bandage from my head but Wilbur grabbed my hand before I could, " Yes you are, now lets get you ready for the day. " He said lifting me up.

He passed me a yellow sweater with some blue shorts and black socks, after I got dressed he dragged me out of the room to breakfast.

( Time Skip brought to you of me running into a pole and getting a concussion not a joke though it happened yesterday lol ) 

 After breakfast I went to stand up but was pushed back down softly by Tommy who was holding my hands and legs together, " Hey! What's going on!? " I yelled starting to panic " Calm down Mate, we just want to keep you safe " Phil said attempting to comfort me. I Heard somebody behind me causing me to squirm in my chair, I felt something being strapped around my neck making a click noise, Tommy let go of me and instantly I grabbed what ever was on me and started pulling on it hoping to get it off. Wilbur grabbed my hands while Techno said " I wouldn't try that if I were you, your not strong enough to do so anyway. Now if you get lost or kidnapped again we can find you quicker. " he said as Tommy pulled me into a hug.

Author's POV

You were stuck with them... You tried to run away but you were found over and over AND OVER AGAIN! You soon realized that the thing around your neck was a tracking device, you attempted to take it off anyway you could but have failed every time you tried. Months went by of you escaping and being brought back, of course you were punished by them; Breaking your leg or wing, chaining you to your bed and sometimes starving you. Techno wanted to amputate one of your wings or one leg but thankfully Phil stopped him from doing it, eventually you gave up... you were stuck there forever, until you die or rescued by someone. Years went by and you were now 12 years old when finally you escaped and hopefully you would never return...

Y/n's POV

" Good night Sunshine~ " Said Wilbur who shut my bedroom door locking it behind him, I've been here for over 4 years so I'm use to it however the tracking collar feels slightly looser then usual. I reach my hands to the back of my neck feeling a small black button inside, I press it curious of what it might do and *Click* it.. came off.. My neck felt lighter then before. I immediately bolted to the window, I still have a Handmade lockpick I made last year from a escaped artist book I found in a library! ' Come on.. Come on... YES! ' I got it open! Before I left I grabbed a bag and stuffed some clothes in it, I tied my shoes and buried pillows and clothing under the covers of my bed before climbing ou the window and closing it behind me. I flew and flew and flew as far as I could, if my wings got tired I would run and run until I couldn't run any further so I would fly again, I did this on repeat for hours upon hours at a time the sun was rising but I couldn't stop now, last time I did I was found and George suffered because of me.  I soon made it to a town where I collapsed some kind people let me stay in their barn for a while and gave me some food and water for when I left. If there is a god I'm praying that I won't be found, I made to a point where I knew that nobody would find and I'll keep going so nobody will find me again...