•1•

Over the years, I grew more and more fond of you.

I think I realized I didn't just love you as a friend in middle school.

I remember completely panicking when I came to terms with it. I thought that if I acted on my feelings for you, it would ruin everything we had.

As we got older, and my feelings grew stronger, I decided I had nothing to lose.

I wanted you to know how I felt, and I wanted to know if you felt the same.

I would drop subtle hints, like describing you as my type, letting you know when I was jealous, etc.

It seems like, after months and months of hinting, you finally caught on.

I thought you felt the same way, and I hoped and prayed I wasn't wrong.

One day, I decided to straight up tell you.

That day when I told you, we were at your house in your room.

We were sitting on your bed, just relaxing and enjoying each other's company.

I couldn't hold it in any longer, and I just told you.

You were shocked at first, but then told me that you thought you felt the same.

That was the day you let me start to court you.

I was willing to do anything for you.

I took you on little "friend" dates, bought you gifts, and many other things.

I did everything in my power to make you mine, and it worked.

...

"Jay-ah, wake up!" I heard someone yell while aggressively shaking me awake.

I open my eyes to see Jungwon on top of me, violently shaking me.

"Ugh, what?" I ask, rubbing my eyes.

"We're gonna be late if you don't get up." He says.

"What time is it?..."

"7."

If I wasn't fully awake then, I definitely am now.

"It's 7?! Why didn't you wake me up earlier??" I ask, pushing Jungwon off of me and getting up from my bed.

" I tried! I was seriously starting to think you were dead." Jungwon says, also getting up from my bed.

"That only gives us 30 minutes to get ready." I say.

"Hey, I told you I tried waking you up." He says rolling his eyes.

"Whatever. Did you bring your uniform?"  I ask.

"Yeah? Even if I didn't I have a spare here."

"I know, you spend more time here than you do at your own house." I chuckle.

"I like it here." He says.

"And why is that?"

"Because you're here."

I felt a peng in my heart hearing him say that.

"Oh? Is that so?"

"And your bed is way comfier than mine." Jungwon adds laughing.

I scoff, not even trying to hide the smile on my face.

Jungwon grabs his uniform and heads into my bathroom to change.

I take that as my chance to quickly change into my uniform too.

As I'm putting on my shoes, Junwgon comes out of my bathroom.

It looks like he had already fixed his hair and everything, and just needed to put on his shoes.

"You excited to start senior year?" I ask, tying my last shoe.

"Yep! One more year to go, then we can get away from this place." Jungwon says, sitting down on my bed and putting his shoes on.

"Where are you wanting to go?"

"Anywhere with you."

I chuckled, feeling my heart beat a little faster.

He always says things like this.

"Are you ready to go?" I ask.

"Yeah."

We grab our backpacks and head downstairs to the kitchen.

My parents weren't home, so it was just me and Jungwon there.

I grabbed the keys to my car and went out the front door, Jungwon following close behind me.

"I can't wait to see Sunoo! I haven't seen him all summer..." Jungwon says, getting in the car.

"Yeah. He and Sunghoon went on a trip for the summer and decided to not tell us." I say, rolling my eyes. "I would've loved to go to Jeju island.."

"It's okay, next summer we can go somewhere together! Just the two of us."

"I'd like that." I say, starting the car and backing out of my driveway.

༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅

ik it's a short first chapter but wtv

hope you enjoy

have an amazing day/night!