•17•

I still remember how hard that week was.

The week of your funeral.

Your parents were a complete mess, our friends were out of it, and me?...

I wasn't the same after you died.

I had completely shut the world out. I isolated myself from everyone.

I stayed locked in my room, in the dark, all alone.

I hadn't eaten, I hadn't slept, and I hadn't talked to anyone in days.

I mean, who could blame me?...

I had just lost the love of my life.

Even though our friends were still grieving themselves, but they still helped me, and I'm forever grateful for that.

...

"Jay, you have to get up. You'll miss the ceremony." Heeseung says, tugging at my blanket.

"I don't think I can go... I just can't..." I say.

"You need to. Jungwon wouldn't want you rotting away in you're bed, would he?" Sunoo says.

"No..." I say.

"He would want you to be there." Sunghoon adds.

"I know...I just don't think I can."

"Jay, I know it's hard, but we're here for you. We all need to help each other get through this." Jake says.

"Yeah, Jake's right. We can't stand seeing you killing yourself in here. Let's go to the ceremony together, then we'll go out somewhere, okay?" Heeseung says.

"But do you guys know what day it is?" I ask.

"What? What do you mean?" Niki asks.

"It's Jungwon's birthday."

They all went silent.

"You must've forgotten with everything that's been going on." I said, sitting up in my bed and looking at them.

"Then, shouldn't that be more of a reason? He would want us to celebrate it." Heeseung says.

I sigh deeply. Jungwon would want us to celebrate.

He always made sure others were happy.

He would want us to be happy and celebrate for him.

"You're right... How much time do I have left?" I ask.

"30 minutes." Niki says, looking at the time on his phone.

"Okay, get out so I can change."

They all get off my bed and walk out of my room, shutting my door on their way out.

I got up and put on my nice clothes that were just like everyone else's.

I quickly fixed my hair, put on my shoes, then joined everyone else outside.

...

The funeral went okay.

So many people attended.

They all love you and miss you dearly.

༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅

really short but idc

hope you enjoy

have an amazing day/night and happy pride month!!