Chapter Eleven

We're in the midst of a somber ceremony, marking the passing of Sandy. Burning candles line the perimeter of Sandy's stone emblem. Tooth sets down a candle and stands shoulder-to-shoulder with North and Bunny. The three hold hands in solace. The ringing of somber bells can be heard echoing throughout the chamber, as we reveal the elves and a yeti ringing the elf bells as part of a ceremonial dirge.

Jack was facing the window as he frosts over the glass with his finger to form a symbol of Sandy. North slowly walks up behind him.

"Are you alright?" North asks Jack, but he remains still, his eyes fixed on the image of Sandy.

"I just, I wish I could've done something."

"Done something? Jack, you stood up to Pitch. You saved us."

"But Sandy wo--" Jack started. North stopped him putting his hand on Jack's shoulder.

"Would be proud of what you did." Jack pulls back his hoodie and stands up. But north continued. "I don't know who you were in your past life, but in this life you are Guardian."

"But how can I know who I am, until I find out who I was?"

"You will. I feel it, in my belly." Jack and North approach the globe which is losing lights at an alarming rate.

"Look how fast they're going out."

"It's fear. He's tipped the balance." Jack drifts up closer to the globe. He looks at the lights going out, then back to the Guardians. There's a nervous tension in the room. Bunnymund was twirling his boomerang. "Hey, buck up ya sad-sacks. Come on! We can still turn this around! Easter is tomorrow and I need your help. I say we pull out all the stops and we get those little lights flickering again!"

A massive wooden door swings open; North leads Jack and the Guardians through the doorway, into an elevator, and through his factory.

"Bunny is right. As much as it pains me to say old friend, this time Easter is more important than Christmas!" North said to Bunny.

"Hey! Did everyone hear that?!"

"We must hurry to the Warren. Everyone, to the sleigh!"

"Ohh no, mate. My warren my rules. Buckle up." Bunny directs the group's attention to the ground. He taps his foot and a rabbit hole opens up under their feet.

"Shostakovich!"

The Guardians plummet through Bunny's tunnels. Jack, Bunny, and Tooth arrive gracefully in the warren's antechamber, while North and the yetis come to a crashing halt.

""Buckle up." Is very funny."

"Welcome to the warren--" Bunny stands before them when suddenly, he shifts his attention. He turns, his ears perk up and his nose sniffs the air. "Something's up. Something's amiss." A faint scream begins to echo from within the depths of one of Bunny's egg tunnels. Tiny eggs come scuttling out from the tunnel. Bunny grabs his boomerang, North draws his sword, and Jack readies his staff as the sounds of booming footsteps, screams, and the rustling of foliage grow louder. "Ahhhh!" Bunny begins to charge toward the tunnel. At his side are the Guardians, yetis, and sentinel eggs all bellowing their loudest battle cries until...Sophie bursts out. All momentum comes to a halt.

"Sophie?" They immediately withdraw their weapons, mildly embarrassed. Sophie giggles and immediately runs after one of the elves.

"Elf, elf, elf!"

"What is SHE doing HERE!!?"

North looks down at his coat pocket - oops. "Ah, snow globe."

"Crikey! Somebody do something!"