𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚

Jai Shree Krishna

Jhilmil Roy an eighteen year old girl, living with her paternal uncle and aunt. Growing up in a middle class household, everyone expected her to be a straight A student but she was far from it. When everyone was trying their utmost to ace the exams, Jhilmil was seen hitting sixes and boundaries at local cricket tournaments. She was like a ray of sunshine, always beaming and spreading smiles wherever she went. 

Kavish Banerjee is a twenty four year old software engineer, stumbling through his mother's costly medical bills and sister's demand for a lavish lifestyle, he struggles to fit it all in his finite monthly salary. Burying his dreams of pursuing MBA and starting a business, he takes on the responsibility of providing for his mother and sister.  

What happens when Kavish is given yet another responsibility. And this time the responsibility comes in the form of the holy bond of marriage and a always beaming Jhilmil. As he adds one more feather to his hat, he thrives to become a hands-on husband and continues to be the support system Jhilmil has always yearned for in life. Unknown to him that his sunshine was falling in love with him by each passing day, not only for his handsome looks but also for his benevolent nature.

Jhilmil's war stopping smiles, innocent yet righteous words stir emotions in Kavish's heart like never before. As he gives her an empty sky to spread her wings and take her flight, she gives him hope, reason and a smile which keeps inspiring him to keep going.Join the tale of Jhilmil and Kavish as they fight the demons in their lives together to achieve the dreams they have been dreaming since years... 

************************
Namaste

How is the preface?
I am very excited to share this story with you all.
Please support me, I shall remain grateful. I am saying this once again. Please,Don't be a silent reader.

𝐼 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟, ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑡?

Vote and comment. If possible Share with your friends.

Radhe Radhe 🌷