Chapter 12

Namaste
Chapter 12

Jhilmil stood outside the room, her presence unnoticed, as she overheard the earnest conversation between Kavish and his mother. The weight of their words pressed on her, and her eyes welled with unshed tears. She pressed her palm against her mouth, attempting to stifle any audible sobs that threatened to escape.

Feeling the weight of the moment, she quietly retreated, her steps echoing the profound realization that she was an intricate part of Kavish's life, a life filled with expectations, responsibilities, and the echoes of pain.

Sitting on the bed, her mind a whirlwind of emotions, Jhilmil stared blankly ahead. The room seemed to close in on her as she grappled with the vulnerability laid bare by the conversation she unintentionally eavesdropped on. She questioned her place in Kavish's world, grappling with the complexities that love and expectations brought.

The door creaked open, and Kavish entered the room, unaware of the turmoil that had unfolded outside its confines. He found Jhilmil sitting there, her eyes reflecting the storm within. Her vulnerability tugged at his heart, and he rushed to her side, concern etched on his face.

"Jhilmil, what happened?" Kavish's voice was gentle as he reached out to touch her shoulder. It was only then that he noticed the traces of tears on her cheeks.

She looked up, meeting his eyes, her own filled with a mixture of emotions. "I love you, really," she whispered, the vulnerability in her voice tugging at Kavish's heart. "I am not using you. I swear. I... I will stop practicing cricket from tomorrow. I promise."

Her words were punctuated by tears that streamed down her face, and she cried like a baby, the weight of the emotions and the fear of not meeting expectations overwhelming her. Kavish, realizing that she had heard everything, tightened his embrace, offering a comforting presence.

"I know. You don't have to say a thing," Kavish said softly, his voice a soothing reassurance.

"Jhilmil, you don't have to stop doing what you love. I don't want you to give up on your dreams. We'll figure this out together," he reassured her, gently wiping away her tears. "I want you to pursue what makes you happy, not because of me or anyone else."

Jhilmil cried, tears streaming down her cheeks, and she shook her head as if trying to convey the depth of her emotions. "You will always be my priority, no matter what," she said amidst sobs, her voice filled with sincerity and love.

He smiled, captivated by the way she pouted and cried simultaneously. Her words had touched his heart, creating ripples of warmth and reassurance.

Kavish cupped Jhilmil's tear-streaked face, his touch gentle and reassuring. He looked deep into her eyes, filled with love and understanding. Slowly, he leaned in, capturing her lips with a soft, lingering kiss. It was a kiss that spoke volumes, a silent affirmation of their unwavering connection and the promise to stand by each other through every joy and challenge that life would bring.

The kiss deepened as Jhilmil eagerly roamed her hands on Kavish's well sculpted chest, “I want you please, she whispered.”

Kavish looked at the beauty in front him, her lips slightly swollen from the passionate kisses they had shared till now. He slowly moved his hands through her silky hair, her flawless skin, her soft curves and he groaned with longing, he wanted her as much as she wanted him.

“I want you too, ginni. But I think we should wait.”  He tried to move away but Jhilmil held him.

“No, I want you.” Jhilmil said, pulling him to her and kissing him urgently with raw need. He gave in and returned the kiss with the same urgency, their tongues danced with each other. His hand cupped her breast and she moaned loudly. They broke the kiss for air and he bent down to kiss her neck and collar bone, her soft mews drove him crazy. She pulled his t-shirt off, her hand explored his muscular chest and arms. Be getting rid of her own silk shirt.