Chapter 6: Truce with Mandalore

The small Sith Fleet exits Hyperspace in the Mandalorian Space heading for Mandalore, the home world of the legendary warrior races.

The Fleet is made up with 1 Lead Harrower Dreadnought. 2 Terminus-Class Destroyers, and finally with 4 Gage-Class transport vessels. Under the command High Admiral Exar.

Darth Destroya was just standing in the bridge of the lead Harrower-Class Dreadnought, staring out to Mandalore coming to view

Darth Destroya: "Exar, please have one of your officers inform the Mandalorians of our arrival before we land."

High Admiral Exar: "Understood my Lord."

High Admiral Exar slightly bowed before walking away from Darth Destroya to speak with his subordinates. While Darth Destroya turns towards Asajj Ventress.

Darth Destroya: "Asajj Ventress, head for the Hanger Bay with our Knight escort, to my personal Fury-Class."

Asajj Ventress: "Yes, my Master."

Asajj Ventress walked away from Darth Destroya, as he walks back to High Admiral Exar.

Darth Destroya: "High Admiral Exar, have the Harrower move to the moon just in case if things turn for the worse and war is declared."

High Admiral: "At once my Lord after your departure."

Darth Destroyaleaves the bridge for his Fury-Class Imperial Interceptor. Then deploys with a squadron of Mk VI Supremacy-class starfighters and 4 Imperial Assault Shuttle to the planet's atmosphere.

Once in atmosphere nearing the Capital city of Mandalore, named Sundari comes within view of Fury-Class escort nearing the city docks.

As the Dome City sits on top of desolate wasteland surface of Mandalore. The result of the Republic last small skirmish with the Mandalorians.