Chapter 8: Territory of the Sith Empire

While Darth Destroya could be found on the bridge of the Harrower-Class Dreadnought returning from his Diplomacy mission to Mandalore. Just staring out such a beautiful blue color of the Hyperspace tunnel.

Darth Destroya was pulled out from his thoughts by his High Admiral Exar, that was there to update him on current Sith Empire progress.

High Admiral: "My Lord, I have the latest report, from the other High Admiral."

Darth Destroya: "You may proceed Exar."

High Admiral Exar: "Lothal and Saleucami were secure, with routes secured for our transport, and establishing a local Garrison for security."

Darth Destroya: "I did believe those worlds would be much easier since they are basically farming worlds with not strategic importance."

High Admiral Exar: "There was no contact from Separatist forces, simplifying the mission but there was difficulty reaching Christophsis and Ryloth by the Republic."

Darth Destroya: "Of course the Republic would have more difficulty allowing us enter those regions, will was to be expected, have the High Admirals return, and prepare for Plan B."

High Admiral Exar: "At once my Lord, will that be all."

Darth Destroya: "prep by Fury, for once we arrive to Dromund system, I would love to see Yavin 4."

High Admiral Exar: "Yes my Lord but we could also take you there."

Darth Destroya: "It's fine Exar, I have a different mission for you and it's to blockade the Zygerrians."

High Admiral Exar: "Yes sir, but why?"

Darth Destroya: "We had some ancient dealing, but I would like to take any potential resources from the False Sith."

High Admiral Exar: "It well be done."

Darth Destroya walks done to the Hanger Bay of the Harrower to see Asajj training with a few Knights of Korriban on lightsaber combat to learn a different style since they use Lightsaber pike.