Prologue

Spin-Off

This is a story correlated to the 4th part of my fanfic:

Kung Fu Panda fanfic - Switched Pandas

---------------------O----------------------

"Several years have passed since the spiritual warrior Kai was defeated by the Dragon Warrior, and since then, Po has served as the main master of the Jade Palace. Although the panda found the place to which it belongs as the one that rose as the head of Kung Fu, in the life of every student there comes a point in which they must uproot their roots and follow their own path. Find a new place to take root and begin to ripen new fruits.

The Furious Five, the most heroic warriors in all of China, decided to go their separate ways, and this included leaving behind the Jade Palace, their lifelong home, Master Tigress being the first to take such a giant step.

Tigress was summoned to be part of the Gongmen City Council of Masters; those who watch over the safety and well-being of citizens since the death of the last emperors, and before and after the coup are Shen.

Anyone could think that this would mean a new facet in the life of the teacher, who would "hang up the gloves" and dedicate her life to managing the busy city. Leaving his precious Kung Fu in the background. But no one would suspect the shadow that spreads from Gongmen's gloom. A shadow capable of destroying all of China."