Chapter 2

Madeleine's POV

"Need something?"

I felt my eyes almost watering, emulsifying the little bits of mascara I had on. I have never felt such an adrenaline rush, such that you feel when riding the rollercoasters, but multiplied by a hundred.

Her voice was deep, it perfectly matched her scent. You could feel annoyance and disgust in her voice, but I didn't have a chance to feel hurt by that, I was completely speechless, using every bit of time to study her face before I storm out of the bathroom.

I thought my lips were full, but hers were even bigger. I caught a glimpse of her so perfectly straight, whitest shade of white teeth, and her sharp jawline. As opposing to her lips, her eyes and nose were small. Her nose was barely noticeable, and her nostrils looked like two little pepper grains. Her eyes were green, some wicked shade of green, and what made it even more wicked was her eye shape and eyebrow shape. It was like a snake, staring into your soul, hating to waste even a second of her time.

She had an accent.

"What?! You pissed? Get out of the loo will ya?" She stared at me through the bathroom mirror.
"I-I uh I didn't mean to-"
Suddenly I felt a door knob glide across my spine, and in the mirror I saw someone else trying to come in.

"Will you close the bloody door dickhead?!"
My heart rate rose as I thought she was yelling at me, luckily I realized the yelling was for the boy outside. She slammed the door with her slim, long hands just above my head.
"Fucking twats, I cocked up the door." She sighed frustratingly, touching the damaged door surface.

I couldn't breath for a moment there. I just kept on thinking that I have to get out, ASAP.
"I-I apologize! I didn't mean to-"
"Stop, would you? Who the fuck are you?"
Encountering her for only ten seconds, I can confirm she's a very mean woman.
"I'm Ch-Chantel's pal."
"Alright Chantel's pal, why are you acting like a cunt?"
"Just let me explain... I thought no one was here since the door was open, I didn't intend to razz you I swear."
My voice was trembling, I knew I was jammed, because this chick? She's bonkers!
She focused on my face and, not so gently, removed the eyelash from my cheek.
"Okay chap." She whispered, it seemed like she forgave me, for I wouldn't know exactly what. She simply turned around and continued her make up, Like I wasn't in the room with her, like she never noticed me come in.
I hurriedly jumped out of the room, and once I did it, I took one long, deep breath. I've completely lost the plot. I need to make a rehearsal with myself of what the fuck just fucking happened. I'm going nuts as my thoughts are sucking me in this another, stressful and pitiful dimension, when suddenly I bonk into Faye.
I immediately apologize, I don't want to end up like I did in the loo.
"I'm sorry Faye. I didn't mean to-"
"Chill love. Have you by any chance seen Londyn?"
"Umm, Who's Londyn?"
"Tall bashy yats, with scary eyes, ringing any bells?"
"I'm in here chap!" The girl from the bathroom yelled.
I was stunned. I felt like a doll dizzy. All because she opened the door and glanced at me. Well, technically she glanced at Faye, but it was enough to make my knees shake.
"Faye, that nutter spied on me while I was in a loo." She pointed her finger at me.
"Wh-I wasn-No I wasn-"
"She's just joking fool! Don't sweat it, she's a bully." Faye laughed, I could tell she was under the influence. This was not the first time they gave me a hard time, but it was different. I felt my legs going numb, and my eyelids slowly becoming heavier. Last thing I saw before taking a short kip was this girl, Londyn, rushing towards me to grab me...
_______________________________________