Chapter 9

Londyn's POV

"And...then she just kinda...stormed out, I guess."
Faye looked at me with a blank face. I looked back. Challenging her.
"Londyn." She whispered before she burst out from laughter. Yeah I admit it is bloody funny.
"So...All of sudden you're just a tad razzed by Lisa, at the same time Madeleine gives you the biggest ick possible, she's a tosser, a blonker, a cunt...And then you pass out in her arms, somehow all of that happened at your granny's yard and then...you grabbed her pussy and then she just kinda stormed out, you guess?"
"Yes sir. Correct."
She stared at me, but bloody hell did I stare back at her.
"I have no clue either." I whispered.
"Anyways...It's time for me to piss off to my gaff."
"Wait, you came here just to tell me that?"
"Correct."
"Londyn."
"Faye."
"You fancy her."
"Nah you gormless cad. I loathe her."
I opened the door to leave the flat, Faye watched me from a distance, leaning on the drawer with her arms crossed.
I turned around to look at her one more time, this was our way of showing affection.
Before I could even touch the knob, the door flung open, leaving me eye to eye with Madeleine. And Chant. And they were both drunk. Very.
"Oops. Sorry." Chant giggled as she stumbled through the door into Faye's arms.
Madeleine looked like she saw a ghost, like she always does when she sees me.
"S-Sorry for the other day. I got scared."
"Hm. You alright?"
"Yes we just had a little night out."
I pushed her to the side to make my way through but she grabbed me and she got up on her toes and looked at my lips.
I was now eye to eye with Faye. Her mouth was wide open and she covered it with her palm.
Madeleine definitely waited for a kiss, but she was not going to get one.

My phone suddenly rang.
Madeleine looked down, holding my arms, as I raised my hand to see who's calling. Lisa.
She dropped down to her heels, and her eyes filled with tears, and she stormed down the stairs and left.
"Fucking twat!" She yelled.

Faye burst out laughing.
"What the bloody hell Londyn!" She laughed even harder.
"Ignore it. I told you she's nuts."
"Why didn't you kiss her?"
"What do I look like to you, Faye?"
"Maaaaaaad. You're both mad."
"Text you when I get home."

I made my way to the parking lot. It was a bit cold, classic London nights.
I saw Madeleine, crying hard, leaned against the wall beside my car.
Unlocking my car from a distance, she got alert by the sound it made and looked right at me. I slowly made my way over to her.
She didn't even realize that she was crying right next to my car.
"You're a cunt." I said.
"You're a stupid hoe." She yelled and cried harder.
I grabbed her jaw hard and pushed her head against the wall. She didn't resist me nor fight me.
"You smell so...." But she didn't finish. And I didn't push.
"I'll drive you home."
"Please...don't go."
She pressed my palm back on her jaw and grabbed my waist.
"No." I pushed away from her and dragged her in the passenger seat.
I turned on the car, and she became silent.
I grabbed her thin thighs harshly.
"Ouch." She moaned.
The rest of the ride was silent. She stared at me the whole time and I ignored it, only pinching her thighs now and then.
"Come with me, please." She pleaded as we parked outside her home. She hugged my arm and placed her little head on my shoulder.
I took a chance to push my palm harder, deeper in her skirt. I saw that she got scared, she's probably a virgin.

"Sorry, I've never done anything like that."
Right.
"Please, say anything. You always ignore me."
I looked deeply in her eyes.
"Your makeup is disgusting."
She smiled at me, she knew I liked it.
And I didn't like that she knew it.
"Good night." She got out of the car and left.

And I drove home, in silence.