Chapter 8

Madeleine's POV

Some specific days, Thames didn't appear so polluted. These days are usually the ones when I'd take a long walk and sit just outside this beautiful, white house. I'd usually sit on the old bench, with a lemonade in a plastic cup and turn off the phone. Not because someone would disturb me, actually when I'd turn my phone on again, I'd see nothing. I just liked the feeling of being completely alone for a moment.

Today was a little bit different, usually Mrs. Lana would say hi to me and offer me some sweets. She was the owner of this beautiful house and somehow we made friends as I somehow always see her. Well, it's not so weird since I am right outside her house. Some days, I would even help her water her beautiful garden. She is a very distinguished, well mannered, fashionable granny.

I looked down at my skirt, pulling the hem of it down. A big beautiful red rose tickled my shin, tearing it off the ground I realized it had some big thorns. I looked at it for a second before I felt tugging on my hair.

"What the fuck are you doing outside my fucking granny's gaff?"
No words could describe the shock I felt when I turned around to lay my eyes on Londyn pulling on my hair. My eyes went wide.
"Londyn?" I whispered. My eyes fell down to her bare waist.
"What the bloody hell is that on your palm?"
I urgently looked down to see thorns digging inside the flesh of my palm and blood dripping down my fingers.
"Oh. It's only a little cut, that's okay."
Just as I was about to awkwardly run away, Londyn fell down on her knees, scraping the tan skin through her ripped wide jeans.
"Londyn!" Grabbing her and managing to sit her on the bench was bloody hard as she was much taller than myself.
"You never show me blood." She whispered before hanging me some keys. Finally coming to a realization that she fears blood, I took a moment to gather the parts of my brain and heart which exploded due to the fact that Mrs Lana is Londyn's bloody granny and that Londyn just passed out in my arms.
"What are the keys for Londyn?" I shivered, holding her shoulders with the full length of my arm.
"What do you think tosser?! Get me in now and give me sugar before I leave this planet." She tried to look away from my palm but as her eyes fell on me once again, I watched her get greener every millisecond and her arms fell down her sides.
"Fuck!" I looked at the keys, then at Londyn, again at the keys, house, keys, house, Londyn, house, Londyn-
"What a cunt..." She whispered before trying to get to the house on her own but quickly falling back down.

"Stop. Lean on me." I gathered myself and held her lower back, and had her throw her arm around my neck, holding her soft palm. I made my way to the yard, then to the door.
"Breathe." I reassured her, looking at her long beautiful lashes I realized this lady had no flaws.

Stumbling at the front door, I allowed myself to hold her tighter and closer and feel the familiar smell consuming me. My cheeks immediately turn red and the feeling of nostalgia strikes again. If I get wobbly like this only because of her perfume...Bloody hell.

"Mrs Lana, Are you home?" I said loudly enough for her to hear me if she is, but not too loud due to the fact I had a sick, sick lady on my shoulder. Razzing her would not do any good right now.

She strikes me with that cold look, looking razzed as hell.
"Madeleine, how the hell do you know my nana? Why are you everywhere? Bloody hell!"
I managed to lay her body on a sofa and sat besides her.
"Finally. Are you feeling better?"
"A tad."
"Alright. Listen, I usually spend my mornings here on this bench and that's how I made friends with your granny I know it sounds weird but I honestly had no idea that she is your-"
"Madeleine. Sugar. It is on the table."
I turned to see a little jar filled with sugar cubes. Hurriedly, I stood up and bowed down to reach the cubes when I felt a sharp nail against my shin and a cold hand pulling my shin-length sock down.
I turned around and saw Londyn gazing at me softly, with a small sly grin.
"Londyn. Don't play." I hid my grin and scrunched down to fix my sock when she prodded my ass, and her thumb nudged my vagina and bootyhole. I felt the cold wetness of my undies pressing against my pussy.
"LONDYN!" I jumped away from her touch.
Her grin grew wider.
I remember being too close to passing out. Fuck. Bloody hell. I ran out the door, nothing mattered except for hiding right now. As I was storming out, fighting for my life and existence, I ran into Mrs Lana.
"She's inside." I murmured as I ran past her.

Running all the way back to my flat seemed impossible, but not today. As I entered a lift, I finally could calm down and exit fight or flight mode, I slid down and hugged my knees, resting my forehead on the hard bones. Fuck you Londyn.