Chapter 7

Madeleine's POV

"And you waited till...right before her coming over to tell me?!"
"No Chant! It wasn't exactly a moment but it was weird. She spoke to me like she owned me."
"What are you gonna do now when she comes over? Are you nuts for not telling me this?!"

"Because! I felt embarrassed lad! She was clearly joking. And after that she wouldn't look at me, Faye told me to stop 'spying' on her, so she clearly made me look desperate again."

"You know what? Just say that you have a boyfriend now, this is becoming way too embarrassing."

"What?! No! I'm not gonna lie about having a boyfriend, thats icky."

"Do whatever you want, just don't be so available to her anymore, Bloody hell!"

________________________________

"Really? Her again?" These were Londyn's first words once she came in through the door. Of course I just enjoyed her smell and her presence. I always felt so shy and embarrassed because of how powerful she looks. Her outfits are always spot on and her manners are so bloody sexy. I scanned her slim legs in wide jeans and her beautiful tan stomach. She always wore tank tops but I still never got used to her big chest and wide shoulders.

"I'm leaving in ten it's fine." I felt stupid about having to leave early only because she came over to Faye's, but that's better than being desperate, I guess.

"She won't razz you anymore Londyn, don't be such a cunt." Faye smiled.
"Yeah she's got a new man anyways." Chantel really never followed my instructions. I instinctively looked at Londyn, but there wasn't much to see. Her face was as cold as ever. There wasn't any motion at all, she only blinked once in a while. Or fixed her black hair.

I sighed.
"I'm gonna fix my make up real quick and head home." I smiled at Chantel and kissed her cheek lightly.

Out of habit, I went to use the upstairs loo. I passed by Londyn and inhaled hard, I didn't dare to look at her tho. Just go home Madeleine, You're fucking embarrassing, I thought.

She always made me have inner fights with myself. Her presence was so addicting, I felt like I'm on drugs. Truly. And whenever she grabbed me harshly and left bruises, I would one last time smell those body parts before showering. She made me do some really weird things.

Well at least now she thinks I have a boyfriend so...maybe I won't be as annoying to her.

I entered the loo and closed the door behind me, but not all the way. I opened my dark-pink, nude lip pencil and cautiously began over-lining my bottom lip. I suddenly felt a strong wind hit my neck and I saw the door open. Normally, I cocked up and draw a line almost all the way down my chin. I quickly turned around and saw...Londyn. I looked at her green eyes in disbelief, all the words got stuck in my throat. Why is she here? Why is she furious? Why is she looking at me like that?

She forcefully closed the door behind her, and it made a loud sound. I jumped out of fear and closed my eyes for a second and while my eyes were closed, I felt her aggressively turning me around to face the mirror.

"Bloody hell." I whispered.
Londyn didn't say a word, she just looked at me furiously.
"L-Londyn...?"
She kept looking at me but squeezed my hands against the sink and frowned some more.
"You're scaring me." I breathed out.
"Rubbish, you said you liked this danger, innit?" She rested her chin on my head and once again, frowned even more and squeezed me harder.

"You're hurting me Londyn."
"Boyfriend, is that right dickhead?"
At the moment I got confused and just switched my brain to the default mode. Just answer her questions, and don't realize what her real intentions are.

"N-No. Chantel said it, not me. I thought it was embarrassing to lie about having a boyfriend, but she said it anyways." Great so now I'm snitching on my best lad?
"Rubbish. Unlock your fucking phone dickhead."
Without hesitating I quickly unlocked it and gave it to her. The moment she took it from my hand, I realized she might be jealous. Maybe I wasn't crazy for thinking we had a moment the other night.

Her head was bowed down as she looked at the screen, so when I turned my head to the side to look at her, my nose touched her cheek. It felt electrifying, my stomach started tickling and my lips went numb. But I felt...turned on?

I cautiously brushed the tip of my nose up and down her cheek, and tried leaning closer to her.

"Fucking behave, dickhead!" She said sternly and bucked away. I turned around completely, not facing the mirror anymore. I put my palm on her collar bone and the other palm on the side of her neck.

"Aye dickhead! Are you listening to me?! Don't fucking touch me with your dirty little hands!"
She pushed my hands off of her with one hand, and I just surrendered and fell on her chest, closing my eyes and hugging her waist.

She kept one hand on my stomach the whole time, lightly pushing me off of her, and I could feel that she was using her other arm to snoop through my phone. I just smelled her smooth tan skin. God why can't I wake up to this every day? Not being around her became...wonky. Her hair smelt a tad like fags, but that's alright.

"Tosh...Hold this." She handed me my phone and put her index finger on my forehead, pushing it away from her. I pulled away and looked at her, I was obviously tired of not receiving any attention at all.

"Fix your lips." She said, gliding her thumb across my chin.
"Londyn."
"What?"
"Do you...fancy me?"
"You're nuts." She laughed. Like she genuinely laughed, with her teeth. It was the first time I saw her laughing or generally speaking, not frowning. I smiled widely at her, but that seemed to displease her.

She frowned once again and grabbed my jaw.
"No more rubbish boyfriend fairytales. Clear?"
"Yes." I obeyed.

She shook my head a little before rolling her eyes and leaving me alone, in the loo.

Bloody hell.