Chapter 6

Madeleine's POV

"No trust me! Just come along Made I can't do it alone."
"Chan, she called me a whore! I'm not going anywhere with her!"
"It's not with her. It's with me. Come on blud!"
"Fine!"

Chantel wanted me to come with her to this party, she got a new crush and I have to go see him and his friends with her.

The thing is, I don't wanna see Londyn, but if we want to go to this party we need Faye to get us in, and Faye is of course going with Londyn.

"Chantel."
"What doll?"
"Faye's twenty one innit?"
"Yeah. So?"
"So... I guess Londyn's too?"
"Yeah. What is it? Too old for you?"
"No. It just make sense that I razzed her so much."
"Made. We both saw she liked you."
"Liked me? She got a bird remember?"
"Yeah well, you are prettier and you dress better."
"So much better that she told me I look like a hooker."

A white Range Rover approached us.

"Get in." Faye smiled from passenger seat.

"Umm...Can I just say-I-I am not going to spy on anyone or to razz anyone. And I'm not going to cock up your evening-"
"Made. Relax. Chantel told me that the other night was her idea, not yours."
I looked at Chantel and smiled. I love her.

I looked in the rear mirror. And not a second did pass, Londyn looked at me through it. I try to look away but I couldn't. I just stared at her beautiful, but hateful green eyes. She shook her head and broke the eye contact. The backseat smelled like Lisa's perfume. And Londyn's. I can only think of a few reasons why.

We stopped at the petrol station because Faye had to buy cigarettes.
"Chantel I'll use your credit card." Faye said as she snatched Chantel's purse and got out of a car.
"Hey! Fucking bitch! Come back here!"
Chantel run out, following her.

My first thought was, Fuck, I am alone with her. She didn't look disturbed at all, scrolling on her phone and drinking her Red Bull.

Suddenly she looked up at the rear mirror. I shivered. I guess she has that effect on me.
"Are you cold dickhead?"
Before I could answer she slipped her arm between the front seats to the back seats and touched my shin.
"No." I whispered. 

Did she just, intentionally touch me?
"Why are you shaking then? Am I scaring you that much dickhead?"
"Well...You tell me. Should I be afraid?"
"Whatever suits you."
Bloody hell. She always outspeaks me.
"You know what...I'll just go with Faye and Chantel I need to get a drink."
I went for the door handle but she locked the door from the inside.

I realized it and just relaxed back into my seat and grabbed the ham of my skirt. Her palm on my shin drove me nuts.

She lit a cigarette. In a car. Whilst my hair is perfectly clean. Bloody hell!

I watched her carefully as she lit a cig with one hand. The white filter between her big pink lips. Strong inhales and slow exhales. God how can someone be so gorgeous?

________________________________

Once we were parked, Faye and Londyn were visibly annoyed that we had to come, but they waited for us to straighten our skirts and dresses and proceeded to walk in.

Faye grabbed Chantel's arm and started talking to the manager.
"My favorite birds!" He yelled.
"Well hello love." Faye smiled and hugged the guy.
"You brought some guests." He smiled widely at us.
"Yes but they are a bit under the age limit."
"No worries. Everything for you lads."
Londyn grabbed the back of my neck gently and pushed me forwards.
"Aye chap."
"My favorite French. Get in."
Londyn didn't even care to look at the guy, only tapped his shoulder and got past him with me.

"So you're from France?" I knew she had an accent.
"Mind your business dickhead."
"Where's your girl?"
"Don't fucking mention her ever again." So she loves her. Very much.

I frowned at her and mover her hand from my shoulder. I proceeded to walk off with Chantel and sit with the older guys at the booth. They were pretty decent lads. The only problem was that our booth was right below Londyn's and Faye's.
I looked up and saw Londyn touching with some guy. 
Bloody hell. Are you fucking joking?
She noticed me calculating her moves and flipped me off. In the middle of the pub?!

I felt a tad too much embarrassed. But I felt even worse when I realized how bloody attracted I am to her.

I turned and saw Chantel flirting with her boy crush so I just relaxed back and enjoyed the music. A guy was trying to hit it off with me the whole time but all I was doing was watching Londyn. Once she saw this guy talking to me she frowned and signaled me to come to her immediately.

I didn't waste a second and ran up in my high heels.
"I'm not brining you anywhere next time." She said in my ear.
"What? Why?" I looked up at her sadly.
"Because I don't wanna fight the guys off for you. You've been flirting with him the whole time. It's not my responsibility."
"Sorry. Please, I didn't mean to put you or Faye in an uncomfortable situation."
"I'm just saying, you have to watch out for yourself, I want to enjoy the night."
"I can take care of myself." I assured her happily.
"Do you?"
"Well...yes. I mean he's nice, he wouldn't make me uncomfortable."
I tried to get closer to her without her realizing, but of course she did.
"You're stepping into the danger, all by yourself. And you're telling me you can take care of yourself?"
My cheeks turned pink.
"Well...I like this kind of danger."
She eyed me carefully, emotionlessly.
"I called you cause you need to tell Faye to chill."
I got disappointed once again.
I mouthed fucking twat.
And apparently she can read lips, as well.

"Watch your fucking mouth!" She squeezed my wrist.
"You can do that to Lisa, not me idiot!"
Her eyes turned black as she Dragged me out of the pub.
"Go home."
I opened my mouth and tried to say something but she didn't let me.
"I said, Go home!"
I cried once again and tried pushing her aside but she just wouldn't let me go.
"You're hurting me!" I cried out and placed my hands on her chest, pushing her away from me but she was so much stronger.

She looked at me sternly until I calmed down a little.
I looked up at her and got lost in her eyes, it was like I forgot the fight we had a second ago.

She exhaled loudly.
I allowed myself to rest my forehead on her naked chest and inhale her perfume. It calmed me down a lot.
She let me rest there for about thirty second before she lifted my face by my chin and shook it lightly.
"Will you behave?"
"Yes." I blinked and another tear rolled down my cheek. She brushed it away with her thumb.
"You're nuts. Completely."
I wanted to ask her about the guy she was close with but I figured I'll just make her furious. She's just a bloody cheater. There's no other explanation.
"Sorry." I whispered.

I made fool of myself again.