Chapter 3

Madeleine's POV

Whilst coming to my senses, I could smell my worst enemy. Cigarettes. Meaning I'm home. I remember passing out at Chantel's.

I felt something tickle my forehead, beneath my fine curtain bangs.
"Londyn, don't do that!" I heard Chantel.
I slowly opened my eyes, eager to see what was happening. I wasn't at home. I was still at Chantel's. Once I opened my eyes, I saw this face that I somehow became so familiar with. I couldn't draw mine, if God asked. But hers? I could, with my eyes closed.

Even tho she looked like a Goddess to me, I apparently looked like a fucking ashtray. She flickered the bottom of her cig with her thumb nail, right onto my forehead. Even though I felt knackered, I could sort out what was happening. I saw Chantel, Faye and...and her. Londyn.

"Aye dickhead. We missed our friend's birthday thanks to you." Londyn spoke as I slowly unzipped my eyes. I wouldn't dare to move, ash in my hair? No thanks. But I also wouldn't dare to stab her with a knife, like I would anyone else who would dare to do that to me. But she was different.
"My apologies, my iron's low. And to be quite honest I'm pissed."
"It's okay Madeleine, you're not the first one to faint out of fear, I'm telling you, this fit bird, is nuts." Faye pointed out to Londyn while talking to me.
Londyn was sitting next to me, at the egde of the corner sofa. She inhaled a cigarette, hard and deep, and the sight of her chest rising was a tad too much for my gentle heart. I know her and Faye had so much fun maltreating me.

"Yatsy, I knew you were sometimes shy, but I didn't know you were this shy. She scared you that much? I thought you were a tough lad." Chantel spoke whilst dabbing my forehead with a damp towel, to get rid of small ash bits.

"I'm sorry Chan...Be a doll and drive me home, like urgently." I whispered to her.
I couldn't deny the amount of tremor and discomfort even if I wanted to, everyone witnessed me shaking and blushing at her touch. Well it wasn't exactly a touch, but her palm went really close to my face when she...flickered her cigarette on my forehead. I thought I hated that smell, but the fusion of cigarette smell and her perfume drove me nuts.

"Blud you almost saw the queen, do you want me to end you for good this time? I'm plastered."
I look at the time, it's 2:00 AM. I'll just grab a taxi. Because I need to get lost ASAP.
"Pass me my phone Chan."
"You're not calling a taxi blud! It's 2:00 AM and your skirt is so short I can literally see your fanny."

Suddenly I felt someone pulling me up, not so gently.
"Get up dickhead. I'll give you a ride, we're going out anyway."
I cringed at the nickname.
"No-No. Really it's fine. I'll just call a taxi, but thanks...thank you, so much."
I realized I overdid the thank you's.
"Will you get off the bloody couch!? We're already late thanks to you! Get up dickhead, chop chop." She pulled me by my arm and I felt another wave of coldness hit my forehead, I again felt like falling down. But this time I couldn't, since she was holding me so hard. I felt so stupid for going nuts just because she touched me.

And there I was, in the passenger seat of her Range Rover. I felt fluttered to say the least.
"Buckle up dickhead."
"Sorry..." Every word came out heavy out of my mouth. Nothing felt promised when being around her. I felt like I need to suck out everything out of situation, or otherwise I won't be able to recall every second.
After about 3 minutes of silent drive, she stopped at the gas station.
"Get out for a minute. I have to buy cigarettes, and you should drink some water. Deal?"
"Yes, I mean yes! Yes sure." The hell is with me?!
"Whatever dickhead."
She went inside and I stayed out, feeling a bit insecure without her close presence, I already felt attached to her.
"Alright, let's go."
"Londyn?!" I turned around and saw this beautiful, breathtaking blonde walking towards Londyn.
"Baby?" Wait. Did she just... Did she just call this girl baby? Is that her girlfriend?