1

Please Ignore Mistakes

The sound of bed cracking and loud moans were audible from a specific room.

Being totally aware about this, Kim Taehyung got up from his bed and walked out of his room making his way towards the room right infront of his.

His step brother's room!

As always the door was unlocked which made the elder giggle to himself and enter the room.

The view infront of him was nothing new as he saw a butt naked Jungkook being all covered with sweat, fucking a girl senselessly.

The girl was wide open while having Jungkook's thick cock deep inside her.

She was definitely in cloud nine when Taehyung entered and made the girl panick and shock.

Jungkook stopped in his action too and looked at his step brother with an annoyed face and rolled his eyes.

Jungkook: the fuck Tae, not you again

Taehyung rolled his eyes and walked near Jungkook. With a chuckle he layed himself beside the girl and smirked.

Tae: oh come on! Don't act as if you won't keep the door open purposely.

This cause Jungkook to chuckle back and hmm in response.

The girl who still had Jungkook's cock deep inside her became more shocked and looked at both the brother.

Tae: how's it? Is she good?

Taehyung said as he leaned little bit near to the girl and caress her hair.

Jungkook: nah, she's too loud. It's been more than 20 minutes and I'm still not close while she already came 3 times.

Taehyung laughed a little at this and shooked his head.

Tae: yah nothing knew. I wonder why it is so hard to please your cock.

Taehyung said looking at Jungkook's member. Jungkook dryly chuckled and got up, pulling his member out of the girl.

The girl became more confuse and finally spoke

Girl: what happened - why did you stopped?

Jungkook: I'm not enjoying this. You may go!

Jungkook said so casually and stood up, giving a good look of his naked front.

Girl: but we aren't finsihed -

Jungkook: we are! Now leave!

The girl grump at this but before she can say anything Jungkook went washroom.

Taehyung giggled

Tae: want me to finish you off?

The girl gave a good look to Taehyung who look no less handsome and attractive. She wanted to say yes but being insulted like this from Jungkook made her say NO.

She immediately got dressed and left. Taehyung who was still smiling got up from bed and went inside the washroom Jungkook was in.

The male was standing under the shower while jerking himself off in a hope to reach his climax when his step brother entered the washroom.

Tae: she left

Jungkook: good

Tae: If you didn't wanted then I could have fucked her

Jungkook: who stopped you?

Tae: you humiliated her so she left

Jungkook: good for her