4

Jungkook: WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and sighed. He walked towards the younger and holded his arms.

Jungkook who was sure burning in anger, narrowed his eyes. Taehyung took the boy inside his house and spoke

Jungkook: will you tell me where have you been? The whole night I have been worried about you!

Tae: I was in club! Jimin's club

Jungkook: you're lying!

Tae: huh?

Jungkook: I was there! I just came back from that place and didn't found you. I even asked Jimin about you and he told that you left last night. You both had some dance and after that you left!

Tae: no I didn't! I was drunk and passed out there. I woke up an hour ago

Jungkook: so you were in club?

Taehyung nodded and throwed himself on sofa.

Tae: I was so wasted that I just passed out. I spent my night at a private room.

Jungkook: you aren't lying right?

Tae: no Jungkook, why would I lie to you? You're my bestfriend!

Jungkook sighed at this and nodded! Suddenly he remembered something and spoke

Jungkook: wait! What about that man? You came here with someone, who was he?

Tae: a new friend! I met him at club, he's the one who saved me and bought me at a private room!

Taehyung said closing his eyes while trying to relax.

Jungkook: he bought you at a private room? So he was with you the whole night?

Taehyung nodded at this

Jungkook: the fuck! Did you guys did anything!

Taehyung opened his eyes and looked at Jungkook with a frown.

Tae: no we didn't but why are you panicking?

Jungkook: why am I panicking? Taehyung you were with a stranger last night! He could have done anything with you! ANYTHING!

Tae: relax Jungkook, nothing happened! He didn't did anything! He's a good man! Plus it's not something new for us to spend our night with a stranger! I mean don't we have strangers here almost every night?

Jungkook: that's besides the point

Tae: how? I've lost counts how many girls we have bought here

Jungkook: yeah because they were girls! But you were with a man!

Tae: are you perhaps against gay or gay sex?

Taehyung asked with suspiciousness

Jungkook: no I'm not

Tae: your action speaks other way! Anyways - I don't wanna talk about this!

Saying that Taehyung got up and went upstairs.

Somehow he still feel sick, he definately need a shower right now.

So without wasting time he went washroom to take a cold shower.

Removing the last piece of clothing, he stepped down the shower. The cold water hitted his body making him groan.

Taking a small amount of shampoo, he started rubbing it on his scalp and hairs.

Once his hair became all soapy, he Poured his body-washer on lofa and  started washing his body. The sweet smell hitted his nose making him feel relax.