END

The silence in atmosphere was thick and made it hard for Taehyung to breathe. His mothers were here, sitting right infront of them.

Glaring at the boys and by the look, Taehyung can tell how doomed he was.

Mrs. Kim eyed Taehyung from head to toe and especially glared at the dark hickeys all over Taehyung's beautiful tanned skin.

Jungkook noticed this and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist, pulling the boy as close as possible.

Mrs. Jeon raised her eyebrow at this and glared at Jungkook who didn't cared one bit.

The silence started being more and more uncomfortable for Taehyung as he finally spoke up

Tae: y - you both are here mom

Mrs. Kim: yeah - is there a problem with us being here?

Tae: no no! I mean - you could have told us before -

Mrs. Jeon: so you can be prepared?

Tae: yes I mean no I mean yes - I

Mrs. Kim: Jungkook called us here

Taehyung widen his eyes

Tae: what?

He looked at Jungkook who nodded

Mrs. Kim: he didn't told you?

Tae: no!

Mrs. Kim: you didn't wanted us to come?

Tae: that's not the thing mom - why would I not want you guys here?

Mrs. Kim: you tell me Kim Taehyung!! What's going on?

Jungkook: Jeon! Jeon Taehyung!

Both the ladies looked at each other hearing this.

Mrs. Kim: alright then, Jeon Taehyung! Care to explain what's going with you two brothers

Jungkook: step brothers! We're step brothers

Mrs. Jeon: doesn't make much of a difference, does it?

Both the boys remained silent while their mothers kept glaring at them.

Taehyung was shivering in nervousness and fear and Jungkook noticed it.

The younger slowly caressed his back and spoke softly

Jungkook: don't be scared Hyung! We are together in this! I'm here!!

Jungkook smiled at his Hyung which gave an assurance to Taehyung.

Right! what can happen worse? Their mother would shout at them, disagree with their relationship

But at the end, Taehyung still have Jungkook!!

At least this fear game would end, once for all!

No more fear of Namjoon!

No more fear of his mothers!

No more fear of society!!

Just speak up Taehyung! Speak up for yourself!

And he did

Tae: Mom! We want to tell you something

Their mothers stayed silent, eyeing both the boys waiting for what confesses their kids have.

Tae: I love Jungkook

And none of them spoke a word to this! Gaining no response, Taehyung closed his eyes and spoke ahead.

Tae: I - I know this is wrong and you both would be disappointed with us and I'm sorry for it but I can't stop this feeling! I - I've always had feelings for Jungkook which I realised so late but thankfully did before it's too late.