17

Tae: what are "we" Jungkook?

Indeed an unexpected question for Jungkook

Jungkook: what do you mean?

Tae: what do you think about "us" Jungkook? What are we to each other?

Jungkook nervously laughed

Jungkook: what kinda question is that Hyung? We both know what we are! We are bestfriends! Best pals! Oh and not to forget, we are so - called step brothers!!

Jungkook said the last line in sarcasm

Taehyung gulped and looked away

Jungkook: why do you asked that?

Tae: do you have something in your mind regarding our future? Are we going to stay this way? Fucking each other behind our mother's back?

Jungkook became quite at this! He himself no idea about future! What are they gonna do?

Would they continue this online earning thing? Is it even a right source of earning? Are they happy with it? Maybe Taehyung but not Jungkook.

About betraying their mothers, only God knows how would they react to this news.

It wouldn't have been a big deal if they were just bestfriends but now they do have a brother tag on each other.

Taehyung's question made Jungkook realise a lot of things. Maybe it's high time they should stop this.

But how would they earn then? Guess they had to let go of their old lazy life and start earning with a decent job.

Jungkook sighed to himself and spoke

Jungkook: don't worry! We don't have to continue this Onlyfans shit. I'll start working now!

Taehyung widen his eyes

Tae: you'll work? But you hate working

Jungkook: not everything goes our way in life! Working a 9 to 5 job is better than selling ourselves online.

Taehyung felt betterness in his mouth hearing that statement. Something similar Namjoon said to him as well.

Did he really messed up with his choice? He regrets everything now.

He should have listened to Jungkook!

Jungkook: now sleep! Don't worry about anything Hyung! You don't have to work! I'll earn for both of us!

Jungkook said with a smile and caressed Taehyung's cheek. The elder sighed and spoke up

Tae: what about us? Would this stop too?

Taehyung referred to their intimacy and Jungkook felt his heart beat increasing.

He saw this coming! Truth to be told, he have no idea about it. He do see himself beside Taehyung even after 10 or 20 years.

But as bed partners or something more?

He don't know! He never thought about it

Jungkook: I don't know Hyung! I have no idea about us in future!

Jungkook said the truth! And it broke Taehyung's heart!

FLASHBACK

After a heated argument with Namjoon, Taehyung decided to ignore his presence.

Namjoon noticed this and sighed

Namjoon: I know you hate me! But think about this Taehyung! Maybe not now but in future you'll realise it!

Tae: Namjoon just leave it!

Namjoon again sighed

Namjoon: fine! You want Jungkook right? But do he wants you back?

Namjoon taunted

Tae: what kinda question it that? Ofcourse he wants me?

Namjoon: as a life partner?

And Taehyung was taken aback! Does Jungkook wants me more than a friend?

Jungkook actions do speak in favour but the younger never admitted such thing

Namjoon: he might love you Taehyung because you're his bestfriend but he would never see a future with you. At the end he'll leave you for his life partner and you would end up with no one beside you and it'll be too late to move on because I can see you're Falling for him.

Falling for him? Is he really falling for Jungkook? Like love - but Taehyung never loved anyone!

But sure Jungkook is an expectation!

Series of their life moment flashed infront of Taehyung's eyes and the idea of having Jungkook as his boyfriend or husband doesn't sound bad.

Infact Taehyung liked it!

Maybe indeed he likes Jungkook, more than he should. But do Jungkook likes him that way?

Currently what they are can be referred as bestfriends with benefits but do he think Taehyung more than this?

The silence made Namjoon chuckle

Namjoon: think carefully Taehyung! Try to understand which relationship would end you with good! If you don't trust me then why won't you ask Jungkook? I'm sure he'll say that he has no idea about his future.

Taehyung looked away, finding the possibility high of this situation

Namjoon: try to understand your relation with Jungkook first. Before we start a relationship, I want you to be totally over with him. I've had enough of him mending between us.

PRESENT TIME

Finding out that indeed Jungkook had no plans, Taehyung looked away trying to hide his tears.

He can't blame him, after all it has always been Taehyung who was attracted to Jungkook.

The boy wasn't even gay! Taehyung pushed him into this!

Maybe indeed Namjoon is right, he shouldn't dream about something that can't be true.

Gulping the pain away, Taehyung flashed a fake smile at Jungkook

Tae: let's sleep! I'm sleepy!

Saying that Taehyung turned his back to Jungkook and closed his eyes. Jungkook sighed to himself and wrapped his arms around Taehyung, pulling the boy close to himself

Jungkook: Good Night Hyung

Small chapter :)