14

Losing Taehyung was something so painful for Namjoon. The boy belonged to a rich family and has always been greatfull for everything.

He wasn't a regular arrogant, egoistic person who see nothing but money, infact Namjoon has always been the sweetest boy anyone can know.

But when the first in his life he was taken away from something he ever desired, the boy felt hopeless and defeated.

It's not that he never tried! He did! He tried a lot to get over this feeling for Taehyung but it wasn't that easy at it sounds.

It cried and cried! The boy who always received everything on a silver platter cried for a boy who doesn't ever care about him.

Once Taehyung passed out the college, staying at that university was immensely painful for Namjoon.

In every class, he sees Taehyung! At every corridor, he hears his voice. No matter where he goes, Taehyung was in his mind.

He became so distant from everything that he found himself and his sanity losing.

Was it possible to love someone this dearly? Was it possible to care and cry for someone who really doesn't care for you.

He can't blame Taehyung, the boy must have felt nervous finding his professor having feelings for him.

But a chance would have been enough! It wasn't something big Namjoon asked for.

Atleast after a chance he could have calmed his heart, reminding himself that atleast he got a chance to be near Taehyung and prove his love

But he never got!

Is this how it felt to lose your first love?

Namjoon did dated before but love? No he never loved anybody until a certain boy entered his life and changed everything without even doing anything.

Just a glance of Taehyung was enough for Namjoon to go crazy and become a blushing mess.

Just a touch of that boy can race his heart and make it unstoppable.

Oh how he wished Taehyung knew this! He really wished Taehyung ever knew how much he means to his professor.

But the boy was oblivious!

He never knew!

So Namjoon can't even blame him. He never did until he saw a familiar boy in a club along with his "brother".

It was a year ago when Namjoon saw Taehyung in Jimin's club. The elder was there to pass his time as he had no one in his life to share his goods and bads with.

He usually does this but never expected Taehyung to be there in the same club.

And that day, Namjoon was so happy! He was happy to this point that he wanted to directly go and hug the younger.

But before he could take further steps, Jungkook gripped Taehyung and took him out of the club.

Just like before! Once again Taehyung's so-called brother took him away.

Namjoon still waited and became regular to the club, in order to find Taehyung again and he did.

But he wish he didn't!

It was a random weekend night when he found Taehyung and Jungkook sitting along with one of the stripper of the club.

By now Namjoon knew that the stripper named Jimin was a close friend of Taehyung.

Namjoon wasn't a person to mend in someone's buisness but for some reason he decided to eavesdrop their conversation.

And when he heard, he was so shocked! That day Namjoon found out that Taehyung was going through financial crises and would willingly join an stupid online platform to earn money.

He still had hopes that Taehyung won't do such things and even if he did, Namjoon shouldn't be peaky about it and respect his choice.

But the curiosity inside Namjoon made him to stalk Taehyung and end up at Onlyfans being his first followers.

And that was the place where Namjoon felt hatred and anger. He still can't get over the fact that he witnessed Taehyung and Jungkook fucking each other on an online platform.

He felt like he was betrayed!

He shouldn't but he did!

Didn't Taehyung said that he wasn't Gay? And even if he was, then he end up sleeping with his own brother?

On an online platform?

This low? This cheap?

And on top of that, it hurted Namjoon's ego! He felt like Taehyung found him even worthless than this.

Taehyung found this option better than getting a respectable job and having a boyfriend who would love him.

Taehyung found sleeping with his brother better than him!

And Jungkook! Let's not even start with the boy! Namjoon has never hated him more than he do now!

Even after witnessing all this, the love inside him for Taehyung stayed the same but Jungkook!

Nah! Namjoon can't stand him.

He blames Jungkook for all this! He was the reason Namjoon never got his chance with Taehyung.

Jungkook might be the one who manipulated Taehyung into this just to get easy money.

That boy is the reason of Namjoon's misery.

Deep down Namjoon knew it wasn't true but he made himself believe that just to keep his mind and heart on sanity.

And that's what he did!

Believing that his Taehyung can never do anything wrong and Jungkook is the real culprit, Namjoon decided to be the saviour of Taehyung's life.

At this point, he was delusional but who cares?

It's good until it keeps him in his sanity.

And listening to the evilness deep inside him, Namjoon decided to stop being the decent and innocent guy.

He needs to stand up to get what he want.

And yes, he wants Taehyung!

So he came up with a perfect way to re - enter the boy's life and made sure this time Taehyung notices him

Just him!

But again Jungkook has to get in his way!

Still Namjoon was patient until he realise that he might lose Taehyung once again. So he decided to play the dirty.

He can't just stand at corner and watch other mens trying to get his Taehyung away from him.

And that's leads him to be here! Where he had Taehyung captured in his house! Glaring at Namjoon with hate and anger in his eyes.

Just a filler chapter :)