2

Strippers! The soul of a club! A source of entertainment and income!

They're most wanted and demanded inside the club!

Wondered how their life might be? How if feels to be a stripper?

No?

Okay then! Let's have a look at the famous and mostly demanded stripper of this town

Park Jimin!

Jimin, an 24 year old boy who's been a stripper since he was 16.... Yes 16!

Let's not talk about his background and how did he ended up here but for now, he's living the best life!

Ofcourse it's not all easy and rainbow being a stripper. It has its own bad outcomes but do Jimin loves his profession?

Heck yes!

He loves whatever he have and whatever he's earning!

The fame he have!

How demanded he is!

How some crazy people are even ready to pay millions just have their way with him!

Money is the best thing he love about his life!

And right now our Park Wanted Jimin is sitting in his private room with two of his closest friends -

Who has been almost crying and telling him their sad story.

Jimin: will you guys let me talk? I heard everything what you said now stop repeating your story!

Jimin said rolling his eyes

Tae pouted

Tae: it's easy for you to say! You aren't broke like us no!

Taehyung said and hugged Jungkook while fake crying.

Jimin: seriously bitch stop! I know you're acting!

Jungkook: Jimin! You're our only hope! Please take us out of this misery!

Jimin: do you guys want money! If that's what you want then I've no problem! I can -

Tae: no wait! We don't want your money! We want help! An idea!

Jimin: an idea to earn money?

Jungkook: yes but we aren't going to do that job shit! It's just not for us!

Jimin chuckled at that

Jimin: I know you're ass can't sit on a chair for more than 5 minutes. Working for hours isn't your thing, plus you dumbhoes are stupid enough to get rejected at the first place.

Tae: you aren't helping

Jimin sighed

Jimin: see! I have no idea about Job and you both don't even want to know that, so let's talk about other ways to earn. If any of you bitches have any skill or degree then you can earn online. I've saw many people going online job and earning god! You don't have to go anywhere and still can earn.