12

As if the current scenario wasn't bad that Jimin made it worse. 

Jimin: guys! come on let's do something fun! I'm getting bored here!

Hoseok: great Idea! I've been thinking the same! 

Jimin: let's go Yoongi! 

all four of them stood up and walked their way out to cafe leaving Jungkook all alone. The boy immediately got up, packing his thing and making his way outside when the waiter again stood Infront of him.

Waiter: sir you didn't ordered anything 

Jungkook: GO AWAY 

Jungkook again pushed the waiter and ran outside the cafe. He saw Taehyung and Hoseok getting into a separate car while Yoongi and Jimin went on other. Before he could do anything, the car started and went away.

Panicking to himself, Jungkook immediately got on his bike and followed Hoseok's car. Meanwhile there stood a man at corner witnessing all this quietly.  

Jungkook was following the car on full speed when he felt a vibration on his phone. Using his phone hand he picked the call. 

Jimin: hey kook how are you? thought you might be sleeping!

Jungkook: I - I'm fine I'm fine

Jimin: yeah, Taehyung was worried for you! he asked me to call you, he would have called himself but remember he blocked you

Jimin said and laughed to himself, Jungkook huffed in annoyance 

Jimin: btw, where are you? it sounds like you're out somewhere

Jungkook: who? me? no no I'm not! 

Jimin: you aren't?

Jungkook: No - where would I be? I'm sick remember?

Jimin: yeah - okay fine! take care we'll be back soon

Jungkook: wait - wait! where's Taehyung?

Jimin: Tae? hm he's with Hoseok!

Jungkook: they went somewhere?

Jimin: yeah - they went to beach! they'll probably spend some quality time together! oh my - imagine night date on beach! ah sounds so good! 

Jimin said in fake enthusiasm. 

Jungkook's grip harden as he grinds his teeth in irritation! before Jimin can speak anything further, Jungkook ended the call which made Jimin laugh. 

Now Jungkook wasn't as patient as he was before. Unknowingly anger build more and more inside him. He just wanted to snatch Taehyung away from Hoseok and keep him to himself. 

__ 

Hoseok: wanna swim?

Tae: yeah but I didn't bought any clothes with me

Hoseok: no problem, we can get swimsuits here easily! Wait let me get them for you

Tae: really?

Hoseok: yeah

Tae: okay

With that Taehyung sat near the sea sore while Hoseok went to get swimsuits for them.

Closing his eyes Taehyung enjoyed the cold and fresh Breeze and the sound of waves.

So calming so refreshing!

He was so into the moment when he felt a familiar presence near him. With a frown he opened his eyes and looked around but he didn't found anyone familiar.