19

2 Days Later

Jungkook glared at Taehyung who walked inside the apartment.

The elder has barely been home in these 2 days, spending all of his time in hospital.

His so - called Namjoon Hyung was admitted there!

Jungkook rolled his eyes and looked away! They hadn't spoke a word since 2 days and Jungkook was going reckless.

But he decided that he won't take the first step! Taehyung has to get his mistake and make a move.

Taehyung who looked like he hadn't slept for years, slowly made his way towards Jungkook and sat beside him.

Picking a glass of water, he gulped it down and sighed.

He's so fucking tired!

Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was rolling his tongue on his cheek with an angry look on his face while glaring at no where.

Taehyung sighed!

He wanted to talk to younger and apologize to him.

He shouldn't have slapped him!

Taehyung realised it later how he over reacted and hurted Jungkook when the was just trying to take his side.

Namjoon was no saint in this situation! But beating him up wasn't a solution either.

Sighing for the ninth time, Taehyung tried to talk to Jungkook when the boy stood up grabbing his keys.

Tae: where are you going?

Jungkook stopped but didn't replied!

Taehyung waited for a reply and spoke once again recieving no response.

Jungkook took out his phone and called someone

Jungkook: yeah - I'm coming for work! I'll be there in 15

Jungkook said loud enough for Taehyung to hear. The elder widen his eyes realising that today was Jungkook's first day at work.

Heck - he doesn't know when and where Jungkook applied to.

Just as Jungkook was about to leave Taehyung spoke

Tae: kook stop! Wait

Jungkook paused not uttering a word. Taehyung ran towards him and held his hand

Tae: you had breakfast?

Jungkook didn't looked at him and it broke Taehyung's heart. The elder slowly cupped Jungkook's cheek and caressed it.

Tae: I'm sorry! Please forgive me!

Jungkook: I'm getting late! Leave me!

Jungkook again tried to walk away but Taehyung stopped him, pulling his wrist.

He just didn't wanted to let the boy go! Not before solving things up!

Tae: can we talk? Please

Jungkook sighed

Jungkook: not now Hyung! I'm getting late!

Tae: at least tell me, did you had breakfast

Jungkook: I ate last night's left over

Tae: but you don't eat left over Jungkook! You hate it

Jungkook: I hate a lot of thing Hyung! But not everything goes my way!

Saying this Jungkook walked away Taehyung could say anything.

The whole day Taehyung tossed from here to there, feeling guilty about his decision.