11. HER

"Hey, we got you a cellmate." Cha Cha says, pushing Octavia towards Klaus who just gasped as he saw Octavia's unconscious body.

"What have you done to mi hermana?" he weakly asked.

"We didn't do anything. A little doll did all of this for us." Hazel says, as he gets another chair to tie Octavia at
...

"Octavia? Octavia." Klaus calls quietly, Octavia slowly opened her eyes, feeling her head hurts as she remembers being hit by something. "Thank goodness your awake by now."

"Klaus?" she asked, eyes squinting at Klaus.

"Yes, yes. You remember me?"

"Of course I do, idiot. Where are we?"

"Those people who are looking for Five kidnapped us." Klaus says. "Can you believe them? They crushed my candies. God! I hate them."

"Ah, finally she's awake." Cha Cha says, pulling Octavia's hair.

"What do you want from me, bitch?" Hazel slaps her hard.

"We do the asking here, young lady." he says. "Where is Number Five?"

"I don't know." this time Cha Cha slapped her.

"I heard Five will only come to rescue someone if that someone is you. With that being said, you'll have to stay with us."

"Five is not coming." Octavia says, tasting the blood on her mouth. "How many time do I have to tell you that you have the wrong girl."

"No. We have the right girl and I'm sure of that because your brother here, was the one who gave us that information." Octavia threw a sharp glance at Klaus because of this.

"I'm sorry. They're crushing my candies." Klaus says, whinning.
...

"Do you have any idea what you just did?" Diego was so furious, began to attack Five, only to be stopped by Luther. "Nope, let me... Get your ape hands off of me!"

"I can do this as long as it takes you to calm down." Luther says still hugging Diego lifting him from the ground.

"Fine."

"Now, wanna tell us what you're talkin' about?"

"Our brother's been pretty busy since he got back. He was in the middle of that shootout at Griddy's, and then at Gimble Brothers, after the guys in masks attacked the Academy, looking for him." Diego says, explaining things to Luther.

"None of which is any of your concern." Five argues.

"It is now. They just killed my friend."

"Who are they, Five?"

"They work for my former employer. A woman called The Handler. She sent them... to stop me." Five says. "Then, soon as Diego's friend got in their way, well, fair game."

"And now they're my fair game. And I'm gonna see to it they pay."

"That would be a mistake, Diego. They've killed people far more dangerous than you."

"Yeah, we'll see about that."

"You piece of shit." the loud thud from the door stops Luther, Diego and Five from their conversation, Sivan enters the room angrily.