22. PRETTY SURE THEY'RE HERE FOR US

"Look, I hate to be the one to say this, but everyone needs to prepare." Luther says getting the attention of all his siblings.

"For what?"

"To do whatever it takes to stop Vanya." Allison immediately slaps the notebook on Luther's chest as se heard what he said.

"I... We may not have a choice, Allison."

"Bullshit. There's always options." Diego argues.

"Yeah, like what?" Five was about to explain his side when Octavia rolled her eyes on him.

"Look, whatever we decide, we need to find Vanya. And fast, okay? She could be anywhere." Sivan says.

"Or... here." Klaus says showing the newspaper to his siblings.

"That's right. Her concert is tonight."

"Hello." A girl wearing a shirt of an employee went to them. "I hate to intrude, but my manager says if you're not gonna bowl, you gotta leave."

"Whose turn, is it?" Diego asked

"Oh, for..." Luther throws a bowling ball to the aisle, striking the pins without leaving anything standing. "We're the only ones capable of stopping this. We have a responsibility to Dad."

"To Dad? No, I've heard enough abou---"

"He sacrificed everything to bring us back together."

"I'm with Luther on this one." Five says, agreeing with Luther.

"Yeah, and I don't agree with Luther or you."

"Look Octavia, we can't give her a chance to fight back. There are billions of lives at stake. We're past trying to save just one." Five says trying to explain to Octavia his point of view.

"She's our sister."

"Hey, you know, guys, uh... maybe I could help."

"Now is not the time."

"No, let him finish. He saved my life today."

"Our." Sivan corrected.

"Is that true?" Luther asked, obviously not beliving it.

"Yeah, yeah, I did... take credit for it." Klaus says. "In fact, the real hero... was Ben." His siblings all looked at him like he was saying an impossible thing. "Today... Listen. Today, he punched me in the face. And earlier at the house, he was the one who saved Diego's life, not me."

"You are unbelievable, Klaus."

"You want proof, is that it?" Klaus went to get a bowling ball from the rack. "All right. I... I'll give you proof. All right, it's showtime, baby. Catch!" Five immediately pulled Octavia who's sitting beside him, practically putting her head on his lap.

"Is there any way to silence that voice in your head that screams out to be the center of attention?" Luther says irritating Klaus.

"You know, I liked you a lot better before you got laid." He stopped realizing what he said. "Which was a complete... It... It wasn't his fault, 'cause he was ridiculously high, right? And... And the girl, she thought he was a furry..."