15. ALL OVER AGAIN

Wednesday. 8:15 am AGAIN

"Hold the phone. We all died fighting this thing the first time around. Remember?" Klaus reminded pointing out what everyone was been forgetting.

"Klaus, shockingly, has a point. What gives us a win this time?" Diego asked.

And as if Diego's voice was a cue, a blue electric light starts crackling above the couch where Octavia lies as per Diego and Klaus' orders.

"Je... Jesus!"

"Wh..." Octavia grunts as she felt the briefcase landing at her stomach which is held by an old man inside a young boy's body.

"You guys, am I still high, or do you see him, too?"

"On top of Octavia? Yeah, hell I do." Diego says, Sivan quickly stood up, helping Five get away from Octavia.

"Five, where have you been?" Sivan asked.

"You sure do know how to pick a place for landing huh? You landed straight to the young lady." Diego jokes out.

"So, the apocalypse is in three days." Five says grabbing Allison's coffee in the process, chugging it down in one go. "The only chance we have to save our world is, well, us."

"The Umbrella Academy."

"Yeah, but with me, obviously. So, if y'all don't get your sideshow acts together and get over yourselves, we're screwed." Allison, Diego, Klaus, Luther, Sivan and Octavia all looked at each other processing the words of Five. "Who cares if dad messed us up? Are we gonna let that define us?"

"No." Klaus replies.

"And to give us a fighting chance to see next week, I've come back with a lead. I know who's responsible for the apocalypse. This is who we have to stop." Five continues handing a paper to Allison.

"Harold Jenkins?" Allison reads.

"Who the hell is Harold Jenkins?" Octavia asked, looking at Five.

"I don't know... yet." Five replies throwing the empty cup of coffee across the living room. "But I do know that he's responsible for the apocalypse. So, we have to find him. And we have to do it now."

"How is he connected to what's gonna happen?" Sivan asked.

"I don't know."

"Wait, so you just know his name? That's it?"

"That's enough."

"There's probably dozens of Harold Jenkinses." Sivan argued.

"Well, we just better start looking, then."

"I'm sorry. Am I the only one that's skeptical here?" Allison asked looking at each of them. "I mean, how exactly do you know all of this about what's his name?"

"Harold Jenkins. You know those lunatics in masks who attacked the house?"

"Oh, yeah, I think I remember those guys." Klaus stated.

"Yeah, the ones who kidnapped us."

"And the ones that attacked us while you were getting drunk." Diego added.