13. STAY STRONG, MY PRINCESS

"Three days?" Allison asked giving a cup of hot chocolate to Octavia, who is just starting to feel better because of the concoction Pogo had given her..

"Why are you here?" Diego turned asking Octavia.

"What are still not done with the "you're not part of the family anymore because you wanted an out" thing?"

"No, I mean... aren't you sick last night?" Diego asked, checking her head temperature.

"I'm good now. Now back to the apocalypse thing, Luther." Octavia says, moving Diego's hand away from her forehead.

"The old bastard did mention the apocalypse, come to think of it. He just left out the part about how soon." Klaus says, remembering what Five had told him when he asked for his 20 bucks payment.

"But can we trust him? I don't know if you've noticed, but Five's a little..." Allison whistles signaling the crazy sign with her hand.

"Well, the bastard is our psycho."

"He was pretty convincing." Luther says. "And besides if he wasn't trying to stop an apocalypse, those lunatics wouldn't be chasing him."

"That's why they were after him?" Sivan asked.

"What did Five even see?" Octavia asked, looking at Luther, who knows all the answers to their question.

"Uh... Apparently, we all fought together against whoever was responsible." Luther pauses clicking his tongue before standing up. "Okay. So, here's the plan. Uh, we go through Dad's research..."

"Wait, what?"

"That's it?"

"Hold on, hold on."

"Wait a tick, wait a tick, wait a tick."

"Wait up, you're keeping something to us."

"What actually happened the first time around?" everyone was waiting for Luther's answer to Sivan's question.

"Yeah. What are you not tellin' us?" Diego seconded. "Come on big boy, spit it out."

"We died." Luther utters quickly drinking on his coffee.

"What was that?" Allison asked.

"I said, uh, we died." Luther replies getting his word a lot clearer than it was earlier.

...

"No, we need to figure this out." Diego says.

"Is it just us?" Octavia asks.

"It's everybody." Luther replies.

"In the house?" Sivan also asked, clearing thing up.

"No, outside the house. Everyone died."

"The whole planet?" the sibling are all busy arguing that they didn't happen to notice Vanya with Leonard.

"Hey. What's going on?" Vanya asked turning everyone's attention to her.

"It's a family matter." Allison says pertaining to Leonard who's not supposed to be a part of the conversation.

"A family matter. So, you couldn't bother to include me."

"No, it's not like that. We wer---" Luther stops as Vanya cuts him off.