Prologue

Wei Wuxian and lan wangji were united after the shameless confession of his wei Ying and now they live in cloud recess and living a quite contented life , but some random times when he was free ,wei Wuxian still pondered on past events and have lingering regrets . He wants jin ling to live with his parents , he wants wen Qing to see her both younger brothers getting settled in their life  and live a happy life herself,to feel his shijie's hug one more time and  so on but deep down he knows they are just thoughts and never gonna be true or maybe they are .....let's find out

'Jingyi you are running in cloud recess that's breaking a rule you are going to copy rules 3 times  , Am I  right lan zhan 'asked wei Ying who was running after jingyi '

Mn,wei Ying is right ' said lanzhan who was sitting beside his son sizhui while his wei Ying was playing with their other adopted son jingyi .

'A-niang it was you who started this game now you are asking me to follow rules that's clearly cheating 'said jingyi while trying to run further away from grasp of his A-niang

Sizhui was watching his brother and A-niang playing some sort of catching each other game while his father was looking at the scene with super fond eyes like this was the scenery he has yearned for years .

When they were enjoying their little family picnic suddenly everything seems greeting blur and everyone fell unconscious.

When wei Wuxian woke up what he saw was a excessively large ceiling with a big and beautiful Chandler hanging from it . He got up from his place and saw a big and from big he means a super luxurious and big hall with lots of big comfy bed like looking things and that hall was so big that he still was not able to find its end .

He let that thing side and sets to find his one and only beloved lan zhan while shamelessly screaming 'lan-er-gege , husband , lan zhan where are you ? But before he could find his husband he saw his brother in law Xichen ge was also searching for his husband ,none other than his own beloved grumpy purple grape shidi Jiang cheng .

He called his Xichen -ge happily and with some relief to have finally found someone from his family but Xichen -ge was looking at him like he was some ghost was popped up in front of him from nowhere . But as expected from sect leader of lan clan and current  chief cultivator he composed himself and greeted him with one of his most brightest and polite smile and said 'A-Xian I am relieved to find you here and I am very happy for you '.

He looked at Xichen as he has grown two heads because whatever he said right now made almost no sense to him . Atleast he thought that there was nothing to congratulate for finding yourself in some unfamiliar place with mostly unfamiliar people when you were just having a peaceful day and a happy picnic with your family . But he let that slide for a while and asked him 'Xichen-ge have you seen lan zhan and others here yet , I am trying to find them for a while .

'Wei ying' lan zhan called him from behind and when he turned to look at his husband he found his expression a bit suspicious, his lan zhan was looking at him with eyes full of fondness , longing , surprised and a bit sorrow. This shocked him more than Xichen congratulating him for some still unknown reasons .

And just like an oblivious dense brick he was he ignored this as well and flung himself in his husband direction who caught him in his arms so effortlessly as his arms were specifically made for this action . He hugged his husband for while and then gave a quick peck on his cheeks and looked at him fondly .

And when he was about to say something he heard jingyi and jin ling bickering again for some random stuff and sizhui just like an angel he is trying to shut them up very politely. 

'Lan zhan I think we should go and stop them ourselves or else they will end up breaking each other's legs ' said wei Wuxian still clinging to his husband and giggling at him while completely ignoring Xichen's presence . ( Not that he will mind that afterall he is captain of our wangxian ship 😉)