Reunion (last part)

Everyone was shocked by the scene they were witnessing, wen Qing and wen ning were still fine but wen Ruohan 's presence was a true thunderbolt.

But wei Wuxian could care less about Wen Ruohan when he just jumped up from his seat and hugged wen Qing and Wen Ning tightly .

''wei Wuxian what the hell are you trying to suffocate me , just get off before I poke you with my needles ,'' said wen Qing but with a smile while returning Wei wuxian's hug .

''Young master wei , I am happy to see you back in your body,'' said wen ning polity being the cinnamon roll he always is .

Some cultivators were furious just by the sight of wens , but they can't do anything because their core was sealed , thus they sitting in their position still burning with very unreasonable rage .

After cute reunion of wen siblings with A-Yuan , Wei Wuxian finally someone manage to point out that they are still in the same room with Wen Ruohan who looked like is here only to have fun and give free commentry on whatever he is watching .

'' Sect leader Wen was our uncle , and after his death he was free from possession of dark spirits of yin iron and thus regained his own self back . After repenting his mistakes and fulfilling his punishment, he is also given a second chance by heavens .'' said wen Qing trying to explain the reason of his existence.

''Oh my niece you are still very intelligent, this old uncle is very proud of you .'' said Ruohan smiling .

''Is the same wen Ruohan about whom we studied in our books , but here he looks like a old drunkard with a belly that looks much like melon .'' said jingyi laughing .

'' jingyi , do not laugh on anyone's appearance that's bad .'' said Sizhui trying to hide his own amusement .

Everyone was looking at the scene silently , no one dared to make a noice , afraid that they might offend fearsome Wen Ruohan .

Seeing their fear , wen Ruohan laughed again and reassured everyone ," you guys , fear me too much , as my favourite niece has already explained I have already repent my sins and are allowed here by heavens and just like that this nice boy said " I am retired uncle here , who just wants to drink ."

"A-Niang also likes to drink " said Jingyi proudly pointing towards wei wuxian.

" Hey , you are the one who used resentment energy to defeat me right , may I ask what is your name young man ' said Wen Ruohan grinning towards wei Wuxian.

Lan wangji immediately hide his husband behind him to ensure his safety , even Jiang cheng was ready to use zidian very next second .

"Aiyaa , you people are very protective, we are just having a peaceful chat here , just let it be , said Wen Ruohan trying to ease the tension .

" I am wei Wuxian , sect leader wen said wei Wuxian grinning at wen Ruohan with equal fervour.

"I must say young man you are really talented , I haven't died in the war I would have adopted you by now , but since I am back here , Son I still have a chance . " Said wen Ruohan

At this statement wei Wuxian laughed really hard that his husband has to hold him to stop from falling , " Qing jie I didn't know your uncle has a good sence of humour , I guess we will get along well." Said wei Wuxian still laughing .

Other cultivators were terrified , just thinking about the collaboration of yilling louzu and wen Ruohan . But everyone was eased a bit when wen Ruohan mentioned that their collaboration is all about drinking different wines and fun games .

Wen Qing cidded his childish uncle and wei Wuxian and literally dragged them to their seats .

Now , since all the members from five prominence clans were here , evryone was excited for two left options .