Reunion(Part-3)

After the glow ended , jin zixuan, jin Guangyao and Madam jin were standing there ,but everyone was too busy yo notice new arrivals .

Since , no one was noticing jin Guangyao took this opportunity and stood at a side so that no one can see him .

Then , jin zixuan saw his wife and son talking and smiling his heart melted at this site and he lovingly called his wife and son '' A-Li , A-Ling I am here , come hug me too .''

Hearing his voice , everyone froze and looked at him and madam jin .

Yanli and jin ling ran towards his direction and trio hug each other and cried. Everyone felt soft at such cute family Reunion .

Zixuan was hugging his wife and son ,while yanli was lovingly caressing her husband and son's face.

Madam jin become too emotional at this site and decided to join the family jug and meet her grandson .

After watching this scene , wei wuxian felt extremely guilty and can't help but cry hiding his face in his husband's chest.

Then yanli and Zixuan walked towards wei wuxian and stood there, noticing that her brother was crying again she patted his arms and consoled him gently.

''Jiejie , zixuan I am really sorry its because of me your lovely family got separated , if I hadn't lost control thay day nothing would have happened. Jin zixuan please forgive me .'' said wei wuxian while crying.

''Its,ok wuxian I never blamed you for what happened that day , we all know it wasn't your fault ,so don't ask for forgiveness , because you did nothing wrong.'' Said jin Zixuan .

Hearing his words , wuxian felt relief and said'' Thank you for forgiving me Zixuan, I never thought peacocks could be this mature .''

''Hey, I am not a peacock , don't call me that again.'' Said zixuan making irritated face at wuxian.

''Umm then tell me what else can I call you , what about golden peacock or showy peacock .'' said wuxian trying to irritate zixuan more.

''A-Li look your three years old brother is calling me peacock , and I can't even say anything because I dont scold kids '' said Zixuan looking at yanli.

While this whole exchange yanli was happily looking at them while everyone else was shocked to see such an exchange between them .

''A-Xian,A-Xuan both of you dont fight like kids, what will kids learn from you .'' said yanli trying to fake anger .

Everyone laughed at such heartwarming scene. Jiang cheng was happy watching his brother finally getting free from guilts , he was suffering for years , wangji was happy seeing his husband happily spending time with his shijie and trying to make a good relation with jin peacock( wanji don't call him peacock on his own , he just said because wei ying like it that way😜)

While this whole sweet and fluffy moment was going on , jin Guangyao was hiding in corner , crying because of guilt. He was the reason his brothers family destroyed , wei wuxian was blamed and died , Da-Ge died, his Er-ge hate him , Huisang hates him , He is the reason was all this destruction .he was lost in deep thought that he didnt notice two people have noticed him and are now coming towards him .

Since the arrival of jin family, both Mingjue and Xichen were looking for jin Guangyao , when they stopped him standing him in a corner they wanted to go towards him. But before moving Xichen looked towards Jiang cheng for his approval and to his relieve his grumpy grape smiled a bit and motioned him to go with Mingjue.

Now, both of them were standing in front of Guangyao, and seeing them standing so close to him Guangyao panicked and fell on his knees and stated chanting I am sorry while crying .